Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vargas, Cotton- McGuiness

hello to all Ontario boxing fans. i would just like to say "wut a great night of boxing at the Hershey center on saturday night" pressure make diamonds and that is exactly what took place in the main event when cotton finally got to B Gaudette. 11 round KO.... awesome.
im wondering who made the decision to make it a 12 round fight as apposed to the 10 round fight Logan did vs Daniel Ruiz for the same title???? BRILLIANT.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BY A LONG SHOT.
Saturday night i became a huge Sam Vargas fan. WOW.
GREAT **** JOB......
IF I WAS REFEREEING THAT FIGHT I WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT AFTER THE CRUSHING KNOCKDOWN THAT Ahmad Cheikho SCORED.
but for Vargas to get up and win in such a dominant fashion.... my hat goes off to you kid.
congrats to all winner and united promotions for a great show

Re: Vargas, Cotton- McGuiness

Some of the best boxing I've seen in some time. Great perseverance with huge final reward for Logan, Bryon I am with you on the Vargas thing. Well-stated. He is one tough little bugger.
An AWESOME night of boxing!

Did this/will this air anywhere on TV?

Thx.

Great night of boxing!!! Hennessy Sports puts on the most exciting boxing cards in the country. Canadian promoter of the year 2011 100%

Ian
Great night of boxing!!! Hennessy Sports puts on the most exciting boxing cards in the country. Canadian promoter of the year 2011 100%

Thanks Ian that's a nice thing to hear, we are working Hard

SEE McGUINNESS POST FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH AL BERNSTEIN

http://www.boxingchannel.tv/logan-mcguinness-talks-to-al-bernstein-in-the-ring-after-his-thrilling-come-from-behind-tko-win-over-benoit-gaudet