Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fury vs neven

I say Neven finally gets a beating. Fury is gonna knock him the **** out, 2 or 3 rd round. The guys a monster.

Re: fury vs neven

Cant wait to see Pajkic get destroyed and beaten
Like a *****

I agree! I think we will see Neven 0 go! sorry to say tyson fury is just to big fast and hits too hard and has stamina to take it to neven. Best of luck though neven we are still cheering for you.

But he beat Andreas Sidon!! LOL

I think Neven does not have the skills that other heavyweights have. But I feel he has a lot of heart and determination. He lives up to his moniker of no surrender.He always comes in great shape and the fact that he is being overlooked is a greaqt motivater for neven. I think Neven pulls the upset.

Are u an idiot? There is not a chance in hell. If he wins I will eat my right arm. Early KO for fury.

Soon we'll see if neven can back up his big-mouth!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKgaIct7qEo

I'm usually all about the quick stopage, I figure better safe than sorry but that stopage was all about saving Fury while they could.

I would really like to see a rematch on that one and as exciting as it was, wh knows it could happen.

Neven caught a cold fury. That was his only chance. He would have gotten beaten for the remainder of the fight. Good call it was only a matter of time before he was hurt badly. I thought I tolf ya!!!!

I dunno, Nevin went down twice and was really shaky, looked like it was more from exhaustion than getting hit though IMHO.
Really funny listening to the British commentators too, sounded more like Fury's cheerleaders than anything else.

Pajkic has had some pretty damm good hometown cooking before too though, the Butler fight comes to mind
( judging was disgusting IMHO ).

boxfan
I say Neven finally gets a beating. Fury is gonna knock him the **** out, 2 or 3 rd round. The guys a monster.

Definitely would not give him monster status yet, the guy has some pretty big holes to fix.

neven was beat looked like exhaustion more than fury power. if fury thinks he can take a klitchko on hes got another thing comming. pajkic dropped him and had him rocked good in the 2nd, good job neven!! he shoulda kept to game plan but looked like he got a little excited and swung for the fence's. fury is nothing! good short scrap boys, exciting

boxfan
Neven caught a cold fury. That was his only chance. He would have gotten beaten for the remainder of the fight. Good call it was only a matter of time before he was hurt badly. I thought I tolf ya!!!!

I dont know what fight you were watching. Perhaps you were too busy chewing on your arm, but Pajkic was winning the fight and looked to have punched himself out. The first knockdown did not look legit to me as he was pushed down. Whether Fury was going to stop Pajkic in the fourth( I have no doubt) Pajkic at least deserved a chance.

I can't believe some of the rubbish spouted here. The Canadian heavyweight champion goes overseas to fight for the Commonwealth title and he gets trashed by his own people. Unbelievable. Must all be Maple Leaf fans too.

Watch the fight again. Neven was robbed. Plain and simple. The referee, like most Ainglish officials was completly incompetent! Neven would have survived that round, recuperated on his stool and come out like wild-bull Firpo! One more haymaker on Fury's big chin and the Manchester Goliath would have slipped quietly to the canvas.

Cap

Cap
I can't believe some of the rubbish spouted here. The Canadian heavyweight champion goes overseas to fight for the Commonwealth title and he gets trashed by his own people. Unbelievable. Must all be Maple Leaf fans too.

Watch the fight again. Neven was robbed. Plain and simple. The referee, like most Ainglish officials was completly incompetent! Neven would have survived that round, recuperated on his stool and come out like wild-bull Firpo! One more haymaker on Fury's big chin and the Manchester Goliath would have slipped quietly to the canvas.

Cap

Neven looked more tired than hurt IMHO, but what did you expect the British Ref to do when Neven was fighting in the UK against a Brit?
Maybe you should watch the Butler fight again and ask yourself if the judging in that fight was really that much more biased than the British Ref.

I like the way neven fights, always coming forward and making a good fight, but he gave the Ref an excuse to stop the fight.

What excuse did Neven give that tosser? He was on his feet and alert and ready to continue. Watch the fight again!

Cap

Cap
What excuse did Neven give that tosser? He was on his feet and alert and ready to continue. Watch the fight again!

Cap

Well, he went down twice and was staggering.
Thats a pretty good excuse to stop a fight.

I watched the fight and Neven did great. He showed the will to fight. I think the ref was right in stopping the fight. Just before the first knock down Tyson hit Neven with a short right hook to the body that shook his whole world. That shot took the steam and fight out of Neven. I have all the respect for Neven because he did not have to take that fight. He is a true warrior....

One of those "knockdowns" was really a push unlike the one Neven scored against Fury. Watch the fight again. Neven deserves a rematch.