Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Vatlili is a *****

I'm not saying Adamak is a threat or a killer ,but he does have a good resume,Vatili has whisker's and a huge amount of boxing skill's.I don't think people really get him,he is a monster.Vlad his brother has a questionable chin,Vatili is a living viking.

Re: Vatlili is a *****

Chris Bird took Vitali's viking title sometime ago.
The whiskers and the skills still looking good.
The biggest thing going for the klitschko's is their size. Adamak at 6.2 ... 214 lb was a perfect candidate for a slow torcher.

Probably the best of his era, but IMHO its weak..... Still think Lewis would have gotten the KO.

The division is really weak. There fighting blown up light heavyweights and cruiserweights because theres nobody else to fight. Imagine if the Klitchkos fought in the 80s or 90s! They wouldnt be as great as people are making theme out to be

I just saw the heavyweight ranking what a joke.
WBC and WBO ranked Adamek number one.WBA has Rahman number one and IBF has Chambers at number one.Wladamir is the champion of WBA and IBF.Wladamir already tortured both of them.anyway bring on mayweather vs Ortiz thats gonna be a fight.

Quote: omar the warrior
I just saw the heavyweight ranking what a joke.
WBC and WBO ranked Adamek number one.WBA has Rahman number one and IBF has Chambers at number one.Wladamir is the champion of WBA and IBF.Wladamir already tortured both of them.anyway bring on mayweather vs Ortiz thats gonna be a fight.

Wow, Rahman @ number 1 says a lot lol.

Chris Bird "took" Vitali's viking? You just went to boxrec and saw the loss and didn't watch that fight. Vitali dislocated his shoulder and had to quit on the stool in the 9th, he was way ahead. He practically murdered Byrd in the rematch.

Email  

Quote: Mike
The division is really weak. There fighting blown up light heavyweights and cruiserweights because theres nobody else to fight. Imagine if the Klitchkos fought in the 80s or 90s! They wouldnt be as great as people are making theme out to be

agree.they wouldnt be known in the 60s 70s or 80s and 90s.

Quote: Mr Bojangles
Chris Bird "took" Vitali's viking? You just went to boxrec and saw the loss and didn't watch that fight. Vitali dislocated his shoulder and had to quit on the stool in the 9th, he was way ahead. He practically murdered Byrd in the rematch.

Everything u wrote is wrong.
U said i went to boxrec saw the lost and did not see the fight.Ur wrong I saw the fight,I can still remeber Larry Merchant was going crazy he could not belive Vitali just quit fighting.Even tho he only had to last 3 more rounds with out landing any punch he would have won the fight but he got scared and quit.

U said Vitali had to quit because of shoulder injury wrong again.No body has to quit, i could name u so many fighters who kept on fighing, some of them won and some of them lost.Not long ago Jean Pascal beat Diaconu with dislocated shoulder, im sure it was very painfull but like a worrior he kept on fighting with one arm and became the world champion. Diaconu s nick name is the shark while Chris Bird dont even punch with a close fist.
U said -He practically murdered Byrd in the rematch- U wrong, Vitali never fought Bird in a remach it was Vladamir.If Lennox Lewis had the time to prepare for a fight with Vitali , because Lewis was supposed to fight with Kirk Johnson but Johnson got injured.
That could have been the end of Vitali right there, then there was young Mike Tyson.

Americas best and brightest HW's all took scholarships for college football or basketball instead of pursuing boxing dreams.
The incentive is not there for young athletic 6'5+ guys in high school to pursue a boxing career when they can get a paid education playing ball with a chance at playing pro.

When the Iron Curtain fell in eastern Europe it opened the gate for a flood of heavyweight talent ,the division has not been the same since .Vatili has the highest % of k.o.'s in the entire history of the heavywieght division.The USA has fallen out of the picture does not mean the division is shot.There are too many belt's and the division is saturated,but in my humble opinion Vatili is for real.I respect everybody's opinion ,but some people I think are on these forum's to hide behind alias's just to **** other people off.Vatili was beating Byrd and did severely dislocate his shoulder ,his brother Vlad crushed Byrd.Sure they are big guy's ,but these guy's have talent.If somebody come's on this site and makes snd honest mistake ,don't be self ritious.nobody is perfect.Opion's are just that opinion's.

Chris Byrd is a blown up middleweight! Yeah Vitaly has the greatest knockout % but look at the guys hes knocking out! Im not saying hes not a good fighter but the heavyweight division has been weak since the early 2000s. And the size difference between the Klitchkos and some of the guys there fighting is scary. In another era they wouldnt be dominating like they are because the Tysons, Bowes, Holyfields, Lewis, Brunos, and so many more contenders and champions could really fight

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com