Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Mayweather vs Ortiz 24 7

Anybody been catching the 24 7? I felt so bad watching Floyd Jr putting his father down like that in front of the cameras! As good of a fighter as he is you gotta be real low as a person to talk to your dad like that in front of the whole world. I hope Ortiz catches him and puts him to sleep teach him a real life lesson about respect and humbleness

Re: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24 7

Quote: Mike
Anybody been catching the 24 7? I felt so bad watching Floyd Jr putting his father down like that in front of the cameras! As good of a fighter as he is you gotta be real low as a person to talk to your dad like that in front of the whole world. I hope Ortiz catches him and puts him to sleep teach him a real life lesson about respect and humbleness

I dunno, there is 2 sides to every story... I don't think it shows much class to make a family issue a public issue, but whatever.

Re: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24 7

Your Dads your Dad regardless. If the man is in the gym hes there obviously to support his son. Looks to me he just wants to be a part of his life. He probably made mistakes as a father but were all human. Its one thing to be upset with your Dad and speak your mind but to call him all those names like that in front of the world! Thats real low!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains