Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Molitor va Gauthier

November 5
At Quebec City, Canada (Showtime): Lucian Bute vs. Glen Johnson, 12 rounds, for Bute's IBF super middleweight title; Steve Molitor vs. Sebastien Gauthier, 10 rounds, junior featherweights

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?page=boxing/schedule/index

Re: Molitor va Gauthier

i get the winner and i will take the loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Tyson should get the winner. How would you fellow Canadians feel about Tyson Cave fighting the winner or even the loser of the Molitor vs. Gauthier fight?

molitor would be way to much for cave.gautheir would be a good one to see.tyson isnt in the same league as molitor.

lol funny !!!!!!!!!!

i guess u have not seen moliter last 3 fights ur right tyson is not in his class he 3 steps higher than steve sorry to tell u fight fan but it is what it is

Quote: scrapman/caveman
i guess u have not seen moliter last 3 fights ur right tyson is not in his class he 3 steps higher than steve sorry to tell u fight fan but it is what it is

Yeah your right, just because Molitor has made 100x more $$$ in the ring, has fought infinitely better opposition, and actually won REAL world titles means nothing.
Lol keep it real guys.

hahaah moliter has a 33% KO percetage is that any reason to be scared? no. making tons of money does that mean you're a better boxer? no. again your whole argument is completely wrong. the real truth is that when people become the champ they get scared and run when true competition steps up. just look at mayweather he keeps ducking pack man. same thing with gauthier and molter. same thing.

Email  

Quote: Chingy
hahaah moliter has a 33% KO percetage is that any reason to be scared? no. making tons of money does that mean you're a better boxer? no. again your whole argument is completely wrong. the real truth is that when people become the champ they get scared and run when true competition steps up. just look at mayweather he keeps ducking pack man. same thing with gauthier and molter. same thing.

What is Tysons KO %?
What is Tyson's opponents winning %?
Is Molitors record that much worse?
Does making more money mean your a better boxer? Most of the time yeah, because if you're good enough you get sponsored & get the easy wins, get a real belt & make the real bucks.
I'm not saying there isn't a lot of talented boxers that don't get a fair chance, but the fact is if you do well in the amateurs you better your chance to attract a sponsor, and then everything falls into place..... If you think Molitor is scared, or Mayweather is scared, then you don't understand the business end of boxing..... And you obviously don't remember when Tyson called out hayward then changed his mind... Its all risk vs reward, If tyson fights like he did against Banal he is capable of giving anybody fits, and the couple of thousand dollars a Tyson/Molitor fight would generate isn't worth sh!!t compared to what Molitor is used to... just like the risk hayward presented to Tyson was not worth it from Cave's perspective..... If you're where he is taking risks like that, you're a **** idiot, period..... But then again thats why Molitor is where he is.

i agree.tyson should get better opponents before challenging ppl.a ranked fighter isnt gonna fight a guy like tyson ranked at almost 100 in the world cmon common sense.not a big payday at all...

just wondering what is gauitier rated as thank u/like i said money get u anything u want ask banal /mares etc

sometimes it has to be about what the fans want. you can't tell me pack man and floyd wouldn't make a killing, but why isn't it happening ? the fans want it, other boxers want it but floyd is scared. tyson is an entertainer and brings to the ring something nobody else can do. he is fun to watch and the fans want a fight. maybe he isn't ranked top 10 but that is just a matter of time, give the fans what they want.

Email  

Quote: Chingy
sometimes it has to be about what the fans want. you can't tell me pack man and floyd wouldn't make a killing, but why isn't it happening ? the fans want it, other boxers want it but floyd is scared. tyson is an entertainer and brings to the ring something nobody else can do. he is fun to watch and the fans want a fight. maybe he isn't ranked top 10 but that is just a matter of time, give the fans what they want.

Most fans outside of Nova Scotia don't give a sh!!t because they don't know who he is, and half the fans here don't like his style.
He hasn't headlined a card outside of palooka's yet, and thats a capacity of what 500? You need to get real dude, your in fantasy land.

Floyed isn't scared, why would he take the chance of losing to a guy for 30 million when he can beat everybody else for 25 million? You ever see how much he makes?
This game is all about dollars if your smart.

ya your right kamala, i guess nobody outside of hali really gives a **** because there are hundred of other prospects out there. I was just trying to support our home grown talent and see something big happen because it would be great for the city, but all this political bull **** gets in the way and why its hard for some boxers.

what about if tyson goes down to 118 is there any chance for him there???

well anyway keep fighting hard tyson and maybe just learn some french so you can trash talk gauither and get his attnetion that way.

Email  

If you think trash talking is the route to go to get a fighter to fight you, you are sadly mistaken. Keeping quite and doing your talking in the ring with your hands is what gets you closer. You would think your the only ones who can't get fights. Their are plenty of fighters out there in the same shoes. McGuiness, Luis, Usmanee, Clagget, and others just keep doing what they are good at without trash talking here all day long. They take their energy to the gym not the forum. They make lesser pay days to keep fighting so they can get that much closer. Nobody owes anybody anything. Trash talk them, call them chicken, or whatever name you want, and that my friends will get them further from you than you think, not closer. They will forget you like a bad habit. Think I am right, or think I am wrong, but it is the sad reality. All I can say to Tyson is work hader than the next guy, want it more than the next guy. Make your breaks, make them want you without sounding like a complainer or someone who is desperate. I remember the movie field of dreams "Build it and they will come". Build an impressive record and they or others will come so they can be noticed at your expense. Good luck Tyson,

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains