Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
R Payne

I've seen a lot of questionable reffing in my time ,but the ref in the Mare's /Agbeko fight was discraceful.The ref in Tyson /Banal lost control of the fight but honest to god the ref in the Mare's /Agbeko must have been blind or paid to keep a blind eye.I wish boxing had a league insted of commisioner's to sort this kind of **** out .

Re: R Payne

I just watched that fight as well last night. What an terrible ref. Blatent low blows and after awhile he was doing it on purpose. He wasn't getting points deducted. Im not sure who pics the refs for fights but I think the commissions should be the ones who put them in place and not the promoters.

Little bit off topic, but I just saw the paul Williams vs lara fight today...... I don't really know how you could sign that scorecard, just wow, not even funny...... probably even worse than Pakic vs Butler, and that was outragous scoring IMHO.
I mean these guys are no just giving the favorites the close rounds, they were giving the favorits rounds they clearly lost in every sense.
What a corrupt sport, makes me sick at times.

Not much consolation but at least the judges in the Lara-Williams fight were suspended and Mora was ripped by Showtime and in the media. Secondly, the IBF ordered an immediate rematch. However, Mora became a major factor and took away what could have been a great fight. Hopefully he doesn`t get any more significant assignments

hey in cebu u lose a fight when u stop the guy after 21 blows in the balls fuc555ked is it not

cebu and the phillipeans is only good for street meat anyway. i buy it for 2.50 a stick down around pizza corner every saturday night after the dome. other than that fu888ck them. tyson was robbed and they know it they just couldn't handle the truth. bring home the 118 title price of hali and turn into the king of canada and u can then get that tat on your back then what they gonna say?

Email  

Quote: Punchy
Not much consolation but at least the judges in the Lara-Williams fight were suspended and Mora was ripped by Showtime and in the media. Secondly, the IBF ordered an immediate rematch. However, Mora became a major factor and took away what could have been a great fight. Hopefully he doesn`t get any more significant assignments

i wasn't aware of that, it almost makes you think there had to be some kind of incentives for all 3 judges to be that out of whack.... definitely good to hear they are being held accountable, but if it was a small show it would have been forgotten and buried..... seen way to much of that.

Tyson had Banal confused and losing.If Tyson would have put more time into breaking his apponent down instead of trying to embarass him ,he would have won cleanly.Tyson has world class respect for himself ,Tyson show respect to your apponent's as you beat them down,every body count's.We stand on the shoulder's of giant's.Humility is a hard cup to drink from.You did beat Banal.

Aj deserves to be embarrassed and probably suspended for all his low blows as well. u did a good job tyson they couldn't touch you.Nobody gave u a chance but you did exatly what you said and went over there and gave them filiponioes a boxing clinc. banal is no boxer he is a quitter. nothing but a quitter. go get the world title price of hali and bring it back home and then little aj banal will be begging you to fight him again but this time it can be here in halifax. then you can serve him up some fresh pouttine and knock him out . Then what they gonna say?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting