Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Klitschko vs Haye

Should be a good fight .I see Vlad winning if Haye does't fight Vlad aggressively off the start.Lot's of animosity,could be a great fight and it could be a tactical fight for Vlad ,I think it.s up to Haye to bring the fight to Klits.

Re: Klitschko vs Haye

i do not think it will go past 6 rds,Klitchko is to much for him,

Im gonna go out on a wim here. Hay by KO in my opinion. Someone is getting KO'd in this fight. I dont see Wlad being able to handle his footwork and speed. Haye played his part perfect. He ****** of Wlad now Wlad will chase him down all night and Haye can move and counter all night. This is what I see happening. Should be in interesting fight though. 3543

Haye has the faster feet and quicker hand's ,Klitscho has the power and distance.Both are a little chinny,should be a good one.Whoever get's hurt first is going to be in a lot of trouble.I still think Haye is going to have to bring the fight to Klits or risk getting hammered by Vlad's jab.KO befoer 5 I give Haye a chance ,if he can't get Vlad out early I think it will be a tough night for him.

I think haye brings a lot of excitement to a fight, he pretty much goes for the KO every time at some point.
Vlad is quicker, and smarter than Valuev, but IMHO his chin is suspect.... If he can keep haye off balance with his jab, and dictate a slow fight, I see Vlad.... But Haye is the young lion.
I'm taking Haye, love his agressive style.

This if I'm not mistaken is not on paperview I can't believe it for once we get to see this kind of caliber fighting without having to shell out money. With that being said I think if David Haye wins it's good for boxing in that we have a new champion. But this is a tough call Wladimir has a good jab and can be explosive. I see Klitschko stopping Haye.

Klitchko is alot faster then people give him credit for,he has great hand speed for a man his size i see it being a blow out fight early ko,alot of fans are not going to be impressed by the fight,everyone wants Haye to win,but it just is not possible

Klitschko looks super fast agains the fat out of shape people he has been fighting. The heavyweight division is very weak and makes Klitschko looks super. I think this is his first real test in along time and Haye is gonna pull it off. I just think he will be to fast for Klitschko.

Yes that is true b but i have seen him in the ring many times sparring and doing hand pads,and i think who ever thinks he is slow will be suprised in this fight,

Klitschko looked like he had some ok speed last night. It was just a disappointment to see Haye move all night and try to land the one big bomb. He didnt throw any punches at all. Haye was clearly the faster fighter but just was afraid to get hit.

yes he put on a pretty sad performance,he ran the whole time,so much for heavy weight division coming back,i think it even looked worse after that fight

heavyweight division sucks.that department died when holyfield and tyson got old lol.haye is right they are robots.lewis was a robot also.not worth buying ppv for the heavyweights.i would rather pay to see a tyson holyfield.these guys would never rank as one of the greatest doesnt matter what and how many titles they hold.my opinion.

for the division to get good again they have to retire,it isn't that they are no good,they are great fighters in my eyes,actually they are so great nobody can touch them,not really there fault they no how to use there size very well in the boxing ring,if they retire it will b a better division,not because the talent is better but it will be more even again,and there will be exciting fights with alot of punches and lot of chances,even better would to see the Klitchko's fight against eachother,witch will never happen but it would be exciting......

I really thought Haye was going to deliver.Looked like both guy's were too tentative.Watched Frosh and Johnson last week ,that was a good fight.As mentioned the heavyweight division has slipped compared to the 80's and 90's.Anyway a rematch, as Haye want's ,good luck on selling that.The brother's pretty much cleared out the division.We will have to wait for the new dog's to put the excitment back into the division.Vlad and Vatili are excellent boxers but not crowd pleaser's.Too bad Ike Ibeabuchi got into trouble,it would been nice to see him work the division.Ibeabuchi vs Tua was a war,what a fight ,make's Haye and Klits look like a waltz.

there is no bam with klitchkos honestly.they are not crowd pleasers.they dont make fans jump out of there seats like tyson did.thats why there fights are in there home town.if they fight in north amrica it wouldnt be as great.heavyweight division died along time ago when lewis captured the title.b4 lewis we had crowd pleasing heavys.

Quote: fight fan
there is no bam with klitchkos honestly.they are not crowd pleasers.they dont make fans jump out of there seats like tyson did.thats why there fights are in there home town.if they fight in north amrica it wouldnt be as great.heavyweight division died along time ago when lewis captured the title.b4 lewis we had crowd pleasing heavys.

Lewis was a lazy fighter when it came to finishing guys off, but he was THE dominant heavyweight for 10 years.
He fought better opposition, and finished quite a few of them.... Would have finished Vitali too if the fight had continued.
Lennox Lewis is IMHO maybe the most effective heavyweight in history.... Gotta remember, Tyson said after they fought that he could have never beaten Lewis even when he was young.

lewis wouldnt last 4 rounds with tyson in the 80s.you cant rank lewis as one of the gretest of anything cause he isnt compared to the 70s greats.lewis wouldnt rank in the top 10 in the 70s

Lewis is a great fighter but an all time great ,in my opinion he was not.He got knocked out by Rahman and McCall,two good fighters but not great fighter's.He had tough fight's with Holyfield ,Mercer,Mavrovic,and Vitali.He did not rule the division like I often hear .If he was not a big man and had to depend on pure boxing skill's he would not have lasted.But he a least fought who he had to and did not duck anybody.He could be boring to watch ,but he also had k.o.power for sure.

Kareem,Kevin,Kamala,Ghiz and Fight Fan I really like your take on boxing ,I look forward to your next imput.Keep in touch ,peace out Rick.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com