Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Time to step up!!

Who wants to see TYSON VS GAUTHIER , TYSON VS KOONER? Or better yet KOONER VS GAUTHIER. ???

Re: Time to step up!!

I think Tyson could out box Gauither. But could tyson take the presure and power from Gauither. But Kooner and Gauither could make for a fight of the year!!

wont happen.

what about tyson vs hayward,or a rematch with canell.

I think Hayward vs Cannell would be a good semi main to Cave vs Kooner or Gauthier...with a decent undercard that would be a great nite........winner of Cannell vs Hayward would be a logical next fight for Cave.

Hayward hasn't been active and w/o a warm up I don't think it would be much of a fight....Tyson's probably fighting tougher at the moment.

John!! I would never see 118lbs or 122lbs ever again...lol They both had lots of chances to fight me. I ducked no one! I wish that fight with Tyson had to happened and so did Halifax. I have not fought sence gauthier fight 1 yr ago. I opened up my own boxing/ boxing fitness gym. Check it out www.boxfitnl.ca But you never know , I miss fighting. If Tyson wanted to meet at 130lbs lets do it..lol

And John!! You said that Tyson maybe fighting toughter then me now! Ask around bro! No way...lol

lol can you make 130 lol talk soon buddy keep up the good man iy nice to see you givin back !!!!!!

130LBS Would be hard to make also...lol Thanks! Peace!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools