Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Amir Khan vs Zab Judah

Judah and Whittiker vs Khan and Roach.Should be a great match up,we will see how well Whittiker works with Judah.Judah has always been a super fighter out of the blocks ,he seem's to get frustrated if things don't go his way.If he can get Khan in trouble ,I believe he has the tools to finish the job.If Khan can take the fight beyond 6 rounds ,and Judah loses focus could be interesting.Anyway props to both camps for taking the fight.I believe Judah will be a serious threat at 140

Re: Amir Khan vs Zab Judah

I just watched a promo on this fight and I believe this is going to be a tough fight for both guy's.A lot of coach's weighed in on the outcome it seem's to be a 50/50 split.I like Judah early and khan late or by decision.

Ya never know, Judah has every tool but a brain lol.
He gave Mayweather hell for a few rounds, he's fast, good defence, can hit etc etc..... But mentally he falls apart.

I agree but training with Whitaker may help with him some different strategies. I think there was a major issue training with his father for so many years and he never seemed get over the hump.

Amir Khan's a dirtbag and he knows it! I don't care what anyone says, anything bellow the bellybutton is low and that punch was low. Not to mention he was hold the back of his head. Vic Drakulich should quit. What boxing does'nt need is more Title holders(not world champs) cheating their way to victory.

I dont know what fight you were watching kid but Khan dominated every minute of that fight up untill the stoppage. Yes I believe it was a low blow I also believe Judah was acting like a drama queen just like when he fought Cotto and was flopping around like he was shot in the balls.

Email  

Looked to me that Judah was looking for a way out. There was no way he was going to win this fight. His face was getting smashed in worse every round.
It was nice to see Sweet Pea in Judah's corner, you could see Whitaker's style in Judah, the dipping and bobbing and weaving. The only thing is he didn't really fire back like sweet pea did when he came back up.
Judah was lucky he had and excuse to stay down or he was going to get knocked out.

Khan was getting off first and faster.Zab looked a little lost,he was getting countered almost everytime he attempted to open up.Khan was a little faster then Zab expected,Zab was in deep with a younger hungrier fighter.And the body shot was totally legal,It grazes off Judah's short's and the impact of the punch look like it hit above the belt line.Khan should give Prescott and Maidana rematch's.Bradly will have a hard time containing Khan's speed.Khan has been sparring with Manny ,and it show's in his reflex's.

There's no doubt that Khan was taking every round and was going to stop Judah for sure, but that punch was definitley low, his entire glove was below the belt.I'm not saying it was a shot to the balls like Jab claimed but to say the punch was totaly leagl is just not true. No disrespect intented Mr Payne I enjoy reading your informative comments, I just disagree with that one.
Cheers!

RampantB I thought it was legal but thats just my opinion,and thank's for your word,s.I thought Zab was going to come gun's blazing for the first couple of round,s.Khan's speed nulified everthing he tried.Just maybe working with Whittiker was not the best thing to do.Zab's style is more of an agressive relying on fast power punching.,where Sweet Pee was more of a defensive genious with quick reflexes.Never seen SweetPea frustrated or tired .I wonder what Zab will do now.Thank's for the feed back

Your opinion Mr Payne is respected.Good point about the two styles of trainer and boxer maybe not being a good idea, I never thought of that but it makes sense.Judah still has lots to offer boxing and will still give most top fighters a run but Khan is on a mission right now and I think he's going to hard to beat.

When the going got tough Judah said see ya Khan i get to go.
At least he use to get beat up before quitting but now maybe hes getting old.
As for Khan hes young, fast and he has respect for boxing and boxing will respect him back.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com