Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Predicitions

Sugar Shane comes out fast and trys to knock out Manny in the first couple rounds. He can't do it and ends up getting beat up for the few rounds.
Manny hits him with everthing until Mosley won't answer the bell in the 9th.
In the last couple years Mosley has been hit often by way slower opponents then Pacquiao.Manny's speed, skill and power will shine.

Re: Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Predicitions

SHANE SLEEPS BY ROUND 8

I am going with Mosely on this one,i do not believe Manny is gona b able to handle the pressure at first like you said Shane will apply,Shane is also very fast and has crack in his punches,i don't think the fight is going to go very long at all,i give it 6 rounds top,and Shane will not run out of gas if he comes strong,ko by Shane 6rnd.This will be the biggest upset in the last 10 yrs possibly longer,or mayb not,because Shane is also a very liked man,then Hopkins is going to do ther same to Pascal on the 21st,and i get to witness it ringside.....gona b a gd month for boxing

Gonna be a sad night for Mosley, If he comes out hard he will go out fast. if he comes out relaxed and wanting to box he might make the distance, But he will take a beating either way. Shane will think the ref's hittin him to, he will be getting hit that often and from that many angals.
Just hope he comes out of it with his health and becomes a trainer promoter or something safe, Shane has shone like the brightest star but it has faded.

karem what happened to mosley/must have took a mayweather pill haaha

Email  

Mosley looked rough!

Ya he did look rough,i always take the underdog,but i really thought he would do better,but u could see he was just trying to last,he never has been stopped before and was not going to go out on mayb his last fight in being stopped,and you could see all the respect Manny was giving him and Shane to Manny,very respectable guys,Shane has nothing to prove anymore he should retire,he did awesome through his career.And they say Manny wasn't moving around like he usually does,then he said it was his leg,witch mayb true but i believe like i said above,he new the fight was his,he just respected Shane to much i think,to take him out..

Kareem you said it buddy,Mosely had a stellar career.Manny and Shane show a lot of class and respect.Too bad all atheletes don't act as these two have.Could not agree with you more.Manny is the beast,and Mosely is a Hall of Famer.

Hey guys I was in Vegas at the MGM watching this one live. It was a great night overall but I must say everyone in the arena were dissappointed with the main event. There was to much respect going on Kareem. All this glove touching to start and finish the round was BS. They needed to fight. Shane is a world class fighter and ran the whole time. Shane should retire. He can't compete in the highest level anymore. Pacquiao was trying to do his thing but when a guy is running and trying to survive its hard to look good. Even though Shane ran Pac still looked better beating Mosey than Floyd did.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com