Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Come on Pscal!

Supporting my boy Jean to beat Borenard Hopkins! Anyone with me?

Email  
Re: Come on Pscal!

hell's ya! big props to pascal

My preview of the fight for World Boxing Title Preview

http://boxingworldtitlepreview.weebly.com/1/post/2011/04/jean-pascal-v-bernard-hopkins.html

<3 Jean

Email  

go pascal from tyson and his father

Email  

Met Mr Pascal at the WCP card in Feb, struck me as a real genuine person and he was easy to approach and talk to.
All the best Jean, you'll hafta make sure he doesn't get up this time.

this time bernard will finish the job......

Yes i agree Bernad will not let it go to score cards i believe,i like Pascal until he was accusing Hopkins and calling him a cheat,not only does that make him look bad,but it makes boxing look bad,you do not accuse a guy like Hopkins that has broken records and is a legend in boxing and has so many privileged and non previliged kids and adults look up to him and inspire them to make it in life, a cheat how desperate is that,boxing is a pretty clean sport compared to most,why bring accusations to your own sport,just makes no sense.

Pascal has his work cut out for him,Bernard Hopkin,s will never be an easy fight for anybody in his weight division.I'm a huge fan of Hopkins ,that be said ,I got Hopkins controlling the fight,unless Pascal finds a way to nulify Hopkins game plan ,I got the old vet winning. am a great fan of Canadian fighters,but Hopkins is special.

Hopkins is getting stopped, you just mark my words! When my Jean stops him I will be back here gloating. Jean is a future P4P #1

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Pascal!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com