Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
MFC DEBUT IN WINDSOR, ONTARIO WAS A SUCCESS

The debut of the Maximum Fighting Championships (MFC) in Windsor, Ontario, turned out to be an overall success, and the MMA Truth was live in attendance to bring you the play-by-play action, courtesy of Yours Truly, and Shawn W. Smith, but not without a few glitches along the way (and no, I’m not just referring to the inconsistent Internet media connections).

No worries though. That’s why God invented iPhones.

And in all fairness, the event staff at the beautiful Colosseum at Caesar’s Windsor was fantastic, and the venue, complete with movie-style theatre stadium seating was extremely conducive to all fight fan enjoyment. If not for the co-main event, this night would have been absolutely perfect—but we’ll get to that in a moment.

For starters, three Preliminary bouts were scheduled for the undercard, which left a total of six fights remaining for the main card. Three out of the first four fights all ended via rear naked choke submissions, which was not only odd, but it was also quite refreshing. After all, if we know anything about MMA fans, it’s that they hate it when the fighters leave their fates in the hands of the judges.

Here are the official results from the first four fights: CLICK THE WEBSITE LINK FOR THE REST

Re: MFC DEBUT IN WINDSOR, ONTARIO WAS A SUCCESS

Hey man, whoever you are. Don't you think that if you want to tap another combative sports website's fan base, you should pay to advertise?

You know, rather than being a douche bag and stealing the webspace intended for fans of FIGHTNEWS CANADA to talk Boxing?

I look forward to your response... ;P

im sorry i didnt know there wasn't enough space on the harddrive for boxing and mma on here. is the article crowding you? that you had to arrive to leave a remark. If you don't like it why are you posting on it read what you like

Cause you keep dropping this **** in here.
Boxing webste pal - this is a BOXING site!

If we wanna read about fighters who aren't talented enough to be succesful as boxers (or whatever singular combat sport they choose) - so they call themselves mixed
We will let you know

I dont understand something I post something where Im looking for two boxing writers for my website and my post is quickly pulled ,but this guy can shamelessley promote whatever he wants, but oh wait here is the kicker it's not even about boxing.

Quote: Karceno
im sorry i didnt know there wasn't enough space on the harddrive for boxing and mma on here. is the article crowding you? that you had to arrive to leave a remark. If you don't like it why are you posting on it read what you like

Dude, the point is it's not your 'hard drive' as you call it, or your webspace moron. Take a good look, you're in the FightNews Canada Boxing Forum dum-dum... You are insulting the very people you are trying to advertise your pathetic website to, (you actually do look very pathetic yourself spamming your weak ass brand all over a legitimate gathering space for real Canadian Boxing fans to talk Boxing, but you are obviously not bright enough to realize that. You're kinda of like a cheap imitation of a bum looking for a hand out, (and we don't like bums in Boxing) only you're even worse 'cause you don't even bother to ask, you just take... My take is pay for some advertising space, and try to grow your weak ass brand respectfully, or at least as close as you can get to respectfully, because the guys who actually bleed for this game (and MMA) treat the game with pure respect; or you can just **** off... You are smart enough to fill in the blanks, right ***-sh1t? ;P

Quote: Karceno
The debut of the Maximum Fighting Championships (MFC) in Windsor, Ontario, turned out to be an overall success, and the MMA Truth was live in attendance to bring you the play-by-play action, courtesy of Yours Truly, and Shawn W. Smith, but not without a few glitches along the way (and no, I’m not just referring to the inconsistent Internet media connections).

No worries though. That’s why God invented iPhones.

And in all fairness, the event staff at the beautiful Colosseum at Caesar’s Windsor was fantastic, and the venue, complete with movie-style theatre stadium seating was extremely conducive to all fight fan enjoyment. If not for the co-main event, this night would have been absolutely perfect—but we’ll get to that in a moment.

For starters, three Preliminary bouts were scheduled for the undercard, which left a total of six fights remaining for the main card. Three out of the first four fights all ended via rear naked choke submissions, which was not only odd, but it was also quite refreshing. After all, if we know anything about MMA fans, it’s that they hate it when the fighters leave their fates in the hands of the judges.

Here are the official results from the first four fights: CLICK THE WEBSITE LINK FOR THE REST

Keep posting, I like it

Re: What a loser

IP Address
MCHENRY,ILLINOIS,60050
COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS INC

For REAL Canadian BOXING News, click on the website link below... ;P

Figures the guy who likes this crap contributes absolutely NOTHING to this Forum... Hmmm

Look at the amount of exciting dialog this clown has started on the FIGHTNEWS CANADA BOXING FORUM = NONE!!!

Other than people talking about Pascal Vs Hopkins II, this guys posts have inspired absolutely nothing in response!!! Yeah I think the REAL people's response to SPAM MAN here is pretty obvious.

thank you, im not like a lot of idiots on here who want me to respond to their insults for attention. my time is too valuable.

No one wants you to respond moron. We want you to **** - off ya brainless twit. Oh, and keep insulting the people who have been in this forum long before you stumbled on it. You continue to insult the very people you are trying to advertise to? Duhhh, what a winner!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting