Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
april 23 and june 11

caveman promitions and palookas are proud to present wbc title defense tyson cave ther wil be 2 american fighter s along with steve cannel four pros 7 amateur bouts micky ward and dick ekgland wil be in attandence give me ur thoughts hali the cave man

Email  
Re: april 23 and june 11

Who are the other 2 pros Cavey?

sean egkland/joe mcreeday

Email  

Sounds like a great card. With Micky and Dicky there it will be huge. I truely think you need to move to the forum with a card like that and Micky and Dicky in attendance. Doesn't have to be a flashy card. Just a dimly lit venue and good music playing and it would be a hit. Doin it at palookas wont grow your company. Just my opinion Robert. I do as always thank you for putting on the shows that you do.

BTW Robert whats the hold up from moving to the Forum? Is it the cost to rent the spot for the night? Im curious to know how much it costs to rent the Forum for the night?

dave the cost of putting the fight on in the forum is out of the ? i wil get little or no sposnership i have limiited resources u of all people should be aware that im only one little fish in a huge fuc7777king pond .this whole boxing is on my purse strings i i aint losing any more money .maybe some one with lots of money wil step to the plate .but i douit it.the thanks for the support the caveman

Email  

Hy caveman,

You never sent me an email. I offered to set up a website for you. Email me if you can at kevin-nelson@hotmail.com.

kevin i sent u e mail yesterday

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com