Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Henney vs Douglas

Well the time is getting closer for Douglas to put up or shut up. This fight will be taking place this Friday in Edmonton. Douglas asked for a shot and has gotten his shot to take on the Great white Farmer from Saskatoon. Ryan is ready to shut this punk up once and for all. Douglas has to step up, and win or hide behind his computer screen. Douglas i hope your fat ass is ready. See you Friday!

Email  
Re: Henney vs Douglas

I haven't seen Douglas fight before but I see he beat Frank White back in Feb. 40-35 on all three judges cards. 4 round fight seems a little weird for White.
I've seen all of Henney-White fights and loved them all. So if Douglas had a easy time with White I think this match with Henney might be a good fight.

lmfao at little whopper... as f****g if ???!!!

henney wont be shuttin anyone up but fools like you

Jason Douglas is a very good fighter he was Canadian heavyweight champ as an ameteur. I think it a little out of line to bad mouth him. Anybody who looks past him is making a mistake. I pick Douglas by decision.

Email  

Quote: Battling McLellan
Jason Douglas is a very good fighter he was Canadian heavyweight champ as an ameteur. I think it a little out of line to bad mouth him. Anybody who looks past him is making a mistake. I pick Douglas by decision.

they underestimated douglas in barrie.......
def by decision if not TKO 4th round

Here is the snippet about douglas in Barrie, too bad it didn't go for a few more rounds

"In the opening bout in Barrie, Kitchener’s Jason “Friday the 13th” Douglas would go toe to toe with former Canadian Cruiserweight Champion Frank White. And what a way to start off the night as this turned out to be a very entertaining fight. A Jason Douglas right hand dropped Frank White early in the first round, and JD pursued the former Canadian Champion landing many solid jabs and one-two combinations. Credit to Frank White as he took a lickin’ but kept on stickin’ around for more, and in the second round White would himself land some seriously authoritative shots; though it was still JD who appeared to be the one picking up more points along the way.

The battle continued much the same way in the 3rd, with White occasionally snapping Douglas’ head back with bombs, all the while JD was wisely sticking out his jab and setting up right hands and combinations behind that jab. White picked up the pace in round four and actually looked to be tilting the action his way as the round went on, but it was too little too late for White as Jason Douglas would win this fight by way of unanimous decision. The official scores read were 40-35 across the board for JD. With the win Jason Douglas improves to 9-3, while Frank White’s record is now 7-4-2. "

IMOP J Douglas is the better fighter, however it would be how good his condition is?, if he is in excellent shape I think he would out box Henney, on the other hand if he gets tired (it has happen in the past) RH would close strong and win the fight.
My prediction Douglas by UD

Here's the deal! Ryan is not going to knock out JD but he is going to out box him and destroy him. Ryan had tougher and meaner oppents not many but one! Don't like to brag for this boy but he is a tough sob james I like my big mac shermac. Ryan killed james in the rematch and james will speaks nothing but postives about him. So the real deal is ryan will beat the living day lights out of JD. Time for big mough gunn to step up or ross to. Ryan is done with all these chumps. Sorry for the bad grammer I'm blind!

Quote: rey
IMOP J Douglas is the better fighter, however it would be how good his condition is?, if he is in excellent shape I think he would out box Henney, on the other hand if he gets tired (it has happen in the past) RH would close strong and win the fight.
My prediction Douglas by UD

Douglas looked in pretty good shape at the weigh in.

Good win for Henney. He is always in a good fight. I just hope that he would get some head movement so he would not get hit so much. Congrats Henney on the win!

Franjic stops them both, just watched the fight on tv

Email  

agreed!

Just because Franjic has a Jay Leno chin doesn't make him special..but he is from Orangeville, so I guess thats a big deal there!!

lol. not saying he should fight them yet but pickins are pretty slim these days.

Email  

Quote: boxfan
Franjic stops them both, just watched the fight on tv

franjic is a light heavyweight.

his last fight was at cruiser weight, and douglas goes up and down.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com