Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BERNARD HOPKINS ATTACKS JEAN PASCAL AT PRESSER!!!

(CLICK ON THE WEBSITE LINK TO SEE THE VIDEO)

Re: BERNARD HOPKINS ATTACKS JEAN PASCAL AT PRESSER!!!

I'm a huge fan of Hopkin's but the guy has said and is saying some wild things,during the promo's for his fight's .Sometime's his remark's have a racial tone sometimes it sounds like he is trying to get under the skin of his foe,but most people find it rude and pathetic.The latest "Pascal may die in the ring",thats a brutal thing to say .Pascal may have gotten under Hopkins skin first,hinting that Hopkins is a cheat,well sounds like it worked.Maybe Hopkins will start to put rounds in the bank earlier in the fight this time.Should be a good one.

I agree with that Rick!

I think Pascal is the f_cking cheat!! His judges stole Hopkins decision in his backyard!! Lol he was schooled, mucslebound and lack of endurance? Whos on the juice?

i agree him to say he is a cheat,is just making excuses already for when Hopkins schools him again,just like last time,pascal keeps saying i didnt say that you are on anything i just asked if you were,Pascal judt made a stupid move i think,it is already going against him because everyone including the judges and Pascal knows he lost that fight,so if anyone has to come double as strong it would be Pascal this time,he made it easier for Hopkins,and i will be aqt that fight close up and i am excited to watch Hopkins destroy Pascal,it doesn't matter what country you are from,if you win a fight u win it,you are not suppose to get robbed like that,makes the sport look very bad,how can you take a fight away from a guy like Hopkins who was making history,and he would of retired after that fight also.

If Hopkins is not on the juice.. then take the test and shut pascal up.But come on guys.... if u think Bernard is not taking anything that is enhancing his performance at his AGE you really need to do some research on his doctors and his coaches.That will tell you ...and a little blood wouldn't hurt..all that said he still kicked the **** out of him and took him to school..and may do it again... or worse... if Pascal
is the same fighter (which he is spiritually and mentally)he will lose..that simple its 90 percent focus and mental determination in there and bhop has that in bounds plus the physical talent and experience...so what he boosts up twice a week,stores highly oxygenated blood from his peak physical times and returns it to his body before fights....lol if you only knew all of the science that is being employed now at the championship levels of sport... you would be astonished, I was.... but that might not be such a great feat ..anyway... from blood doping to anabolics to super oxygenated muscle tissue its all out there people ..just waste some time on the web....
peace out

Pegger it is disheartening,knowing full well that the market for PED,s is alive and well.I was a and still am a fan of Mosely,finding out he was a user was a kick in the nut,s.Hopkins and Pascal don't like each other,they are playing head games,Hopkins is the king of head games in and outside the ring.No matter what anybody say,s about old Hopkins ,will not affect his ring performance,Pascal gets worked up, wins the first rounds ,unless he hurts Hopkins,Hopkins wins the latter half of the fight.Maybe this time they both want more of a convincing win,rounds 5 6 7 8 should be interesting.If Pascal swings off balance early ,trying to bring to the man, and Hopkins weathers the storm,expect the old man to look for the finish ,but only if Pascal is ready to go.Could be an ugly fight.

Pascal could beat Hopkins. The only problem is that Pascal has trouble going more than 6 rounds. That is his weakness. If not for that he would ware Hopkins down to his suspenders.

wait til you find out about Bernard