Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
molitor lost...homecooking?

I just read that Molitor lost against a guy he already beat twice. Anyone know if this was one of those hometown decisions, or legitimate?

Re: molitor lost...homecooking?

By the score it sure doesn't look like a home decision

Molitor's had a lot of hometown decisions.

I agree it seems like I'm the only one who felt that Ndlovou won the second fight.

Email  

not the only 1

Tyson Vs Molitor for the canadian title. Let these two slap each other around for 10 rounds. My money would be on Tyson for sure.

Cave over Molitor? Ur $$$ would be lost in that bet 4 sure, u crumb!!! Ur opinions aint spit!!!

No way logic. Cave would use his superior punching power to break Molitor down. Molitor would start running in round four and get stopped by round nine. Then Tyson goes on and unifies the division. Then daddy wakes him up for school.hahaha

nobody gives tyson any f5555 respect /watch what u wish for

Saying Tyson belongs in the same ring as Steve Molitor is a joke! Steve has earned our respect and Tyson has done not one thing of note in this sport.
In the words of Chris Johnson...Show some Respect!

Adam

With all due respect. The last guy you should be quoting is Chris Johnson. This is the last guy who knows anything about respect. Remember the Alamo, no wait. Remember the Buzz Grant fight. Yes that's it!

In Steve's defense. Why would he need to fight for a Canadian Title. He is way beyond that. Tyson needs to get a major title first, then get a top ranking in the world. This is how it works. Steve does not need to go backwards. This is no slight on Tyson. This is the way it works. Steve has paved his way. Now Tyson needs to pave his.

I agree with Adam 1000%...Cave is a good fighter, but he could never beat Molitor!!

Why would Chris ever have to respect a faker like
Buzz Grant?

Chris Johnson is hands down the best Trainer in Ontario
And somebody I'm proud to quote.

adam what the hell are u talking about u dont know tyson we did not disrespect u or steve but since ur such a loud mouth here where i stand 1000per cent behind my son show us the money adam any time any where u started this war baby ur truley roert cave

WAR now thats a joke lol?
firstly Steve is with Top Rank, but since im a sporting man
Tell you what...since you seem to want to get Tyson beaten up so badly , I will let your son get knocked out by Tyler Asselstine.
We can even do it April 8th at the Bell Centre?

Adam there's only one joke here, you. Tell Tyler to fight Joey again! LOL (7 losses)

Haha Robert good comeback !
I'll put 20k up against your wellfair check
That Tyler would stop your son.

Tyler would demolish Cave.

adam we did not disrespect u or stevey but for the record im not on welfare 2 learn to spell 3 the only 20k u have is u big fuchhhh mouth so lest not play these kid games i will see u at some event tell me then god bless

I think Cave beats Tyler. Tyson has been around a long time and I don't think Tyler has the experience to figure him out. Honestly though I think Cave and Molitor could actually be an entertaining fight. Wouldn't give Tyson much chance of winning but it would definitley go the distance since neither guy hits very hard.

adam harrris is a **** fat piece of ****

Haha I love it,
What's the problem ?
Pointing out that Cave has not acomplished a single
Thing in boxing is wrong?
Steve Molitor would smash that kid from pillar to post and so would
Tyler.
I put my money where my mouth is ,
Offering Tysons Daddy A 20k bet is not a good thing?
Seems like a fair deal to me to fight a kid with 4 fights.

adam ur a fuchhh loser a sore loser at that nobody asked or called u out but i will tell u where to find me im not tyson im me play with fire get burnt little boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nagr5-EYDYo

Asseltine got clipped every time Carlos Martinez decided to throw one of his wild punches. Arash and Lavallee easily handled that guy.

Cave wins...

Cave over Tyler, and Caveman over Fat Adam Harris!!! LOL

No offense but the proof is right there in that video posted....that is feeble and weak at best.
Tyler is a killer - 4 fights or not Tyson gets a beating...
All the **** talk means nothing..
Make it happen!

Rather see Cave punch out Harris

I hope Tyson fights Tyler and laughs at all ya'll when he whoops his azz!

Tyson isn't gonna fight this guy for the record. Tyson is working his way to bigger and better things. I hear this guy lost to Joey 7 times in the amatures. No shame in that but just shows you that he is not on Joey's level let alone Tysons level. If he tried to step up and fight for the Canadian Title over 10 rounds he would get pummelled. Tyson has been training with Micky Ward and Dicky Eklund his last two training camps and has improved leaps and bounds. During the Willie Casey fight he was out of shape and Casey came in over the contracted weight from what I hear. Tyson would beat Casey now. He would box his pants of with his new dedication and new training. Tyson will have a few fights in the next two months and hopefully he will get anoher crack at Casey. If that happens and he wins then he will have lots of options. He doesn't need to fight some guy you guys claims is the next big thing just because he has 4 wins as a pro.

Harris gave him 20thousand reasons to consider it..I'm sure he'd make it legal to..hell theytalking like it's a cake walk..if it's an easy fight for Ty and over n above his purse he looks at 20 large then it's much bigger than anything he has looked at or will EVER look at.. To top it off it would be at the Bell centre...C'mon now if they don't take this fight there is only one single solitary reason why - and trust me it ain't because it's small potatoes!
After all Tyson just has to answer tge last bell
Harris isn't even looking for the win
The 20 says Tyler stops him...
Interesting,no??

Not very interesting at all. Plus you cant leagally bet on a fight. Not gonna happen. Why dont you put that 20K up as Tyson's purse and Im sure he will be glad to give him a wuppin. You guys wanna fight Tyson then your gonna have to get in line and also pay the man. Other than that this Tyler guy isn't on Tyson radar. There are 1000's of guys with 4-0 records. Doesn't mean Tyson is afraid to lose just cause he doesn't step up to each person who has their friends call him out on the net. Its a business. Put the 20K up and Im sure Tyson will give you your wish.

Good idea I guess man,but this is a business 20 thousand is sometgi g most guys would die to get..
Just like to see it happen
I've see Assestine fight a bunch of times in the am's and while tge pro game is different one thing is unmistakeable - the kid is a beast..IMHO.

ill fight any one for 20k lol

i'll take a loan Tyson hahaha

See the fact that this thread was about Molitor and turned into a Tyson thread, shows you guys that Tyson is doing big things and Ontario and Montreal hate it! Other than Ghiz, nobody credits the guy for leaving his home/family to train hard in Boston on reaching his goal and career. Tyson was always dangerous before training with Micky! All this hate will just drive him harder to prove all you guys wrong! And I will always tip my hat off to Cavey for his relentlessness, putting on shows in Halifax!

thanks adam big things to come hali is going to be the fight capital of canada lol

I agree, Tyson is a different "man" in the ring since last year........you guys in central Canada may be in for a surprise....luv to see Tyson vs Kooner or Gauthier....why would he fight someone with nothing at this time anymore than Molitor would have any reason to fight Tyson right now..........but a few more fights for Tyson against quality opponents and a higher ranking could change that in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!

I think tyson should fight Kooner and Gauther. I also think kooner and gauther should fight each other. Time to see who the best 118 and 122lbs really is in Canada! Someone set those fights up pleaseeeeeee!

Id love to see Cave vs. Kooner. That would be a fight to see. I believe that Kooner turned it down in the past. Hey Robert what about making that fight happen at 122lbs??? People would pay to see that. Tyson would get all the respect in the world if he won that one. Its a very winnable fight for Tyson too.

That was my point earlier. Let Tyson get some more fights and get ranked up there. This will get him to where he needs to be.

As for the 20K stop talking nonsense. Word has it you had trouble paying the little troll that fought McGuiness.

raymaus the only 20 k he has is 20 tickets /probley to his beauty pagenat

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting