Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
cave ko/s wassa

what about that hali

Re: cave ko/s wassa

Good work Tyson ,I heard the Metro Centre next,is that just a rumor,or something you guys are working on.Your on a good role remember to show good character ,and train your guts out.You get what you order in life ,don,t take anything for granted ,give it your best gut wrenching shot ,and you can do it .

thanks rick the caveman

I gotta say Tyson looked amazing on saturday night. He is making leaps and bounds on his skill and punching power. His speed was lighting and I dont think Hassan hit him once. In victory Tyson was also very gracious. He definatley won the crowd over with the way he fought and his respect toward his opponent. Good work and can't wait until the next one.

would honestly like to see better oponents for cave.whens the big fights comin.he has 14-1 record??im not bashing just asking.

Hey Caveman i see Willie Casey lost his fight the other night, I think now be a good time to get a rematch,to evenge that loss, what are your thoughts on that, do you have any plans for a rematch with him....

Willie Casey is tough as nails, I watched all his fights in the UK tournament after he fought tyson,he's a warrior, but Rigondeaux is the best in the world at 121 i think. No shame in losing to him.

I'm a Cave fan too, he wasnt in great shape for that fight and all he knew about Casey was that he was a3-0 kid from Ireland.
Tyson looks good in the gym, he's motivated, changed up is style a bit, throwing more power shots, slipping in and out. I think he'd do well against Casey now, but he's got some fights lined up for now, maybe down the road.

All the best!

Tyson was always a difficult match against his apponents.He was a little brash , he was a young man on the move,and had a lot of confidence in himself.Now he seems to have pulled things together and heading in the right direction.I always got along with Tyson,its good to see him man up and look after things ,it looks good on you Tyson keep up the good work.All my budies, I mean all my boxing buddies see you in a different light now,well done ,"Rumble young man Rumble".Tyson you will be difficult for anybody at your weight,good luck cat .

we r lookin in to that fight now !!!! see what happens guy thinks every one im training hard

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com