Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trupish fight in toronto

I heard Adam is fighting in Toronto soon at sold out event at the shaw festival. is there anyway buying tickets??? cant miss this one. Adam has been impressive here in Edmonton. Least he's fighting in his home province

Re: Trupish fight in toronto

rubbertire
I heard Adam is fighting in Toronto soon at sold out event at the shaw festival. is there anyway buying tickets??? cant miss this one. Adam has been impressive here in Edmonton. Least he's fighting in his home province

trupish won tonight second round ko.

Re: Trupish

First of all, let me say that I respect Trupish for all he's accomplished in the amateurs and the pros. I can't BELIEVE how fast he's moving in the pro game! Which actually brings me to the point of this post...

How is he beating all these guys?! I mean, he fires WIDE punches, and his footwork is shyte, yet somehow he keeps beating everyone.

His fav. shot, that WIDE lead left hook, followed by a WIDER hook to the body... why do guys get hit with that? Haha, man.

Again, no disrespect intended. I'm sure that his trainers have been telling him for years about his wide punches and bad footwork. Maybe they gave up and said, "f*ck it, it's working for him!"

By the way, as of today, he's ranked #37 in the world by boxrec, in just nine goddammed fights! (For reference, that's 10 points ahead of Mayorga)

Oh, and I have a question...

Trupish won the supermiddle title a while back (while being middleweight champ, which is cool), but he's listed as fighting at 158¾ for the fight.

Wouldn't one have to weigh a little over 160 to fight for the super-middle title? I thought there would be a strict regulation about that.