Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mclellan lets fight

Stuart i beleive it was you on here a few months ago who said if we can come to a catch weight fight you will fight me,well lets do it,email me at dreamshealth@hotmail.com,

Re: Mclellan lets fight

Kareem Jr
Stuart i beleive it was you on here a few months ago who said if we can come to a catch weight fight you will fight me,well lets do it,email me at dreamshealth@hotmail.com,

isn't he fighting lessard soon?

i am not sure about the plans of that fight never heard anything,but he Stuart contacted me,and the fight isn't going to happen between him and i anytime soon,but anyone else at that fight nweight who is available including lessard,let me know...thanks

My brother Roberto is fighting Lessard not myself.

YOU STILL BEGGING PEOPLE TO FIGHT YOU KRAMMEEEMMM, NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY, REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BECOME CHAMPION YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU JUST LIKE THE WORD BOXING. YOU FIGHT WITH YOUR CHIN UP THATS WHY YOU GET KO D.

KAREEM THE DREAMER CHARTRAND, WHAT A THINKER.

haha,somebody has no life,and that would be you yaright,see the thing is i have got many emails about my postings in the last 2 weeks,and a couple phone calls from promoters,and the other thing is i give nothing but respect to people and i get it right back except when it comes to clowns like u,and then we laugh about you in these emails and phone calls,because we know who you are and think it is pretty sad a dude who was accused of miss treating little girls,now that is why you do not use your real name,so coming from a father to a 10 yr old girl and a man who has dignity,i would just do urself a favor and stop embarassing yourself..

Now with that all said,i would like to thank all the emails and responses i got from the fighters and promoters.I shgould be in the ring within a months times thanks to this forum

Kareem you seem to be a very respectful person,good luck with your career.Marvin Starling at one time was 17 and 17,before he turned his career around and became champ.

R Payne
Kareem you seem to be a very respectful person,good luck with your career.Marvin Starling at one time was 17 and 17,before he turned his career around and became champ.

Kareem will get hurt ""

**** anyone can get hurt anyone who steps in that ring,that is the chance we all take..

Anyway,lets talk boxing,so what does everyone think about the Walchukvsjunior on the 12 of feb?

I think if Walchuk is taking the fight serious and has his act together in his preparation could beat junior.Should be a very good fight .

Yes i agree Walchuk i call by tko,i do not think he will have a problem in this fight,

Only seen Moar on video. But saw walchuk in training earlier this week with Vanderpool. Walchuk by stoppage or lopsided decision based on what I've seen