Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum rules and etiquette (good manners)

First of all I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope that the great year of boxing in 2010 carries over into 2011.

I would also like to take this opportunity to clarify some issues in regards to the FightNews Canada forum.

This is a BOXING forum where you can feel free to express your comments and opinions on boxing freely. Sure, there are going to be some people who may disagree with your opinion but hey, that's what makes boxing great! That being said, some of the language used in this forum is a little on the disturbing side. Like the referee aways says "Let's try and keep it clean, keep your punches above the belt line". I'm not asking everyone to be a "Mr. Rogers" here, I'm just asking to tone down some of the colorful comments.

Secondly, this site/forum is NOT the venue to bring your personal problems out to the public. The two individuals whom I am referring to know who they are. I am personnally tired of going into the forum and deleting content because two individuals insist on bring their dirty laundry to the table. Enough is enough. While I don't want to ban anyone from using the forum, that is my xext logic step should this continue.

Thanks for reading and let's keep writing.

Sincerely,

Dave Baggs
Editor/ FightNews.ca