Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MATCHES FOR 2011

Would like to hear from The Boxers and The Fans~~What Professional Fights(Match-ups) you would Love to see in 2011?

Re: MATCHES FOR 2011

This could be a stretch but how about Trupish vs Lemiuex

klitschko vs haye
pacquiao vs mayweather
pascal vs bute
pajkic vs obulowale
lemeiux vs top 10 opponent
gamboa vs juanama
klitschko vs povetkin
ward vs bute
froch vs bute
martinez vs williams 3
solis vs holyfield
cotto vs mayweather
khan vs alexander

Sergio Martinez vs Lucian Bute

How about Kotelnik vs Alexder 2,Berto vs Calazo 2,Lemieux vs Manfredo Jr,Bute VS Froch and of course Pacman vs Mayweather.Bute vs Froch was already mentioned ,and I also think it would be a good fight,Froch may not be the slickest but he would be a test. Happy New Year boxing fans

I think a fight between Maidana and Juan Marquez would be a great fight for boxing fans.One more to think about ,and again I think it would be an interesting fight,Berto vs Cotto.

Gibby
This could be a stretch but how about Trupish vs Lemiuex

Lemieux would knock him out cold in the first or second round. No point.

yes i agree,but i guess it could be just another ko to put on his record,but why take the ranking from another cdn fighter when it is not needed,that would be a huge mistake for trupish...

I like the Martinez vs Bute
Pascal vs Bute
Pacquiao vs Mayweather
Froch vs Bute
Kahn vs Alexander

Executioner and Kareem do you guys not give any chance for Trupish against Lemiuex even after he gets some more Pro Fights under his Belts?

lemiux aint gonna do **** to trupish. ask russ, why he didnt have david fight trupish in the senior nationals? and turn him pro once the kitchen was getting too hot. i give trupish a big upset

iron fist
lemiux aint gonna do **** to trupish. ask russ, why he didnt have david fight trupish in the senior nationals? and turn him pro once the kitchen was getting too hot. i give trupish a big upset

Maybe Russ thought it was a bad matchup, kinda like when that Zewski kid fought Trupish right before Trupish turned pro.
2 different games, Lemieux is way younger and at a much higher pro level already.
Unfortunately I don't think this fight will happen any time soon, to much risk vs. not much reward for Lemieux.
Lemieux is on the fast track to big things.

Taking nothing away from Zewski I don't believe Trupish was 50% for that Nationals in Edmonton~~No excuse but not a fair comparison.

Yes i think if he gets more pro fights he will have a better chance of course,but i do not think Trupish could handle his power,i think it would tire him out very fast,and not only does he have power he knows how to box..i think anyway,but i take nothing away from Trupish great boxer

Thanks for the reply Kareem.I just don't think on here Trupish gets to much credit but I think his movement and a few more Pro Fights under his belt it would not be a gimme Fight for David~~Happy New Year to everyone and Keep on Punching.

P-MAC
I like the Martinez vs Bute
Pascal vs Bute
Pacquiao vs Mayweather
Froch vs Bute
Kahn vs Alexander

Executioner and Kareem do you guys not give any chance for Trupish against Lemiuex even after he gets some more Pro Fights under his Belts?

no chance.

Lemieux will be elite, Trupish will not.

All good Executioner I respect your opinion~~We never have to agree on Topics but it is nice to have these Forums when there done respectful.Have a great New Years.

P-MAC
All good Executioner I respect your opinion~~We never have to agree on Topics but it is nice to have these Forums when there done respectful.Have a great New Years.

Cheers P-Mac!

Happy New year! all the best

How about Ty Fields vs anybody who can fight.

I'd really like to see pakic give Ty what he's got coming. I just saw Ty beat up a guy with like 3 fights, Ty apparently thinks hes really something.

February 4th he will be Fighting Raymond Olubowale so we will see what happens there.