Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tony Luis sucks!!!!

Tony Luis sucks!!!!!

Re: Tony Luis sucks!!!!

No he doesn't. Get out of here.

He's the best 135Lbs in Ontario

Ok we respect Tony Luis he is the best at what he does. I want know what year slapping was allowed in boxing cause the rest of the world needs to catch up. You all said Buzz Grant would school Logan and you all pushed Buzz to take the fight, now we can not find him anywhere. Logan has no fear of fighting anyone anywhere anytime. I believe he would fight the devil, so there is no fear on his part. He is truly a warrior! "so don't sing it bring it" Tony, and after the beating from Logan you will be lonely. ......... Loved your last fight lol lol lol lol. Go to the examiner.com see how shot off his toilet.

Please show some class not only to your fighters, but to yourself and to respectable boxing people. I do not know Tony Luis or his people but they have been very respectable in all accounts, when it comes this forum.
As a trainer after the Buzz Grant fight you put on classless act jummping up and down looking like a fool, if I was your fighter I would have been extremley embarrased. I have had the pleasure of meeting your brother of few years back and he is a class act, so I know your foolishness does not run in your family.So please cut out the nonsense it doesn't do anyone any good. You could possibly learn something from your fighter Logan, he present himself well.
Peace.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract. I love Mike Tyson...

It is pretty hard for somebody to show Class-if you don't have any.

Boxin Fan
It is pretty hard for somebody to show Class-if you don't have any.

I'll second that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Johnson you don't seem like an unknowledgeable guy so surely you're starting to realize you have an average horse with McGuinness.

He's a decent pro but he struggled life and death with Estrada and most recently Verdugo.

The only way a guy with that style has any shot at the top is if he's an absolute beast and a world beater. Logan is not.

When your guy gets in with journeyman and gets discouraged, uncomfortable and flat out beat up after he doesn't get them out of there in three rounds... something's not right.

Don't know if you saw the fight, but Tony Luis schooled Verdugo with ease. I don't think Verdugo hit him cleanly once. I'd re-watch McGuinness vs. Verdugo before I go talking about anyone "slapping".

Just keeping it real. =)

arash usmanee is the class of the junior lightweight/lightweights of canada,logan/tony and clagett are all real good fighters, but I wouldn't pick any of them over arash.

oh and yeah johnson, classless act yelling at a guy in the middle of the ring during the instructions and jumping up and down afterwards like a retard,classless only starts to describe a professional coach acting like that.

Was sifting through my old fight tapes and came across the Louis/Cotton fight and which it could be said lewis won the 4 round fight in his backyard..the slapping by Tony was unbelievable..Lewis was quicker but in truth, he didn't turn his knuckles over at all..the more significant punches in the 4 rounder were landed by Cotton in the form
of right hands to the body finishing with hard left hooks upstairs that set Lewis back in his tracks.Simply really in the third he ran..and in the forth he got manhandled by Cotton and was dead tired..
I know a lot has changed since for both men but Lewis made a comment on another website interview that he was happy with how the fight turned out,well anyone who sees it will know hecwas very lucky those werent 8 ounce gloves he was getting caught with or he might very well have been in big trouble.

That's a fight that needs to happen..
I think a lot of people will be very surprised..it's easy to for everyone to speculate...
Johnsons already said they want the fight
Lewis has said that he would like it and made some comments that could be construed as disparaging...what's up whis willing to sign a deal
I think these 2 guys are the best in the country at their weight - it's inevidable -question is..is it to soon??...

disparaging if anyone makes these kinds of remarks it only comes from one camp and we all know which one that is !!Luis will have his way with Cotton !!

Hope these camps can get this one done..
Going to be a good one..!

Last I heard Logan has a manager in Adam Harris. I don't see the need of his people by being so unprofessional trying to put a fight together on a boxing blog. I suggest Johnson stick to training fighters and let Logan's manager manage. I have never seen a fight made on a boxing forum. If this is the case Logan's career is in jeapardy, and his people should be seen as being very unprofessional.

It's boxing forum
Lol
Everyone talks about fights that might be made - pretty sure that's why they have the forum up n running.
And the funny thing is just because someone types in that they are a certain person sure as **** doesn't mean they are who they say they are.
Trying to bash Logan and his management team in order to get a professional reaction from them is ridicules.
People been talking bout these 2 kids for quite a while
I'm sure they both respect eachother.
I'm sure they both feel they will win if it ever materialize's
Who do u think the winner will be
I have my opinion.