Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve Claggett or Logan McGuinness?

Who is the better prospect in your opinion?

Re: Steve Claggett or Logan McGuinness?

arash

Arash would beat both of them.

I pick Arash also.

I agree as well.

agreed on arash,but between logan and steve id pick logan from what I have seen so far.

Logan McGuinness!! Got the best trainer, Chris Johnson.

Unfortunately I haven't seen much of Arash of Clagget on TV here but I have seen McGuinness on Super Chanel and the Score and i wasn't impressed.

Tony Luis out-boxed that Verdugo guy with ease. The guy never laid a glove on him.

Logan seemed to get the fight of his life from the guy. he definitely won clearly, but when youre fighting tooth and nail with guys like that and the guy i saw him fight on the score, it doesnt look too good imho

if u want to be that come-forward agressive type fighter you need to be a monster and i don't see that from logan. He's average and is so wide open down the middle. He's going to get beat as soon as they step him up.

I like Tony Luis and Cote. Need to see more of Arash and Clagget to make an opinion there.

I have to agree with you Thor, Tony Luis is going to be the real deal this kid was and still is a very serious opponnent no matter who they match him with, He has a very good team and his dad is 100% I have meet him at national events when Tony was an Am, and this is a very big bonus for any fighter, I believe that Tony is in a class two steps above these guys you have mentioned,

Claggett, sick & tired of guys being built up because of money Mcuiness is smoke & mirrors like much of the payroll fighters of Canada.

I am sure McGuiness, Luis , Arash would be willing to fight Claggett, may it is time to up take a risk, talk is cheap. According to fightnews Claggett was offered a fight with Arash for the Canadian title on Dec. 3, but Claggett declined. Arash is most likey going on to better things after tommorrows win.

BigT
I have to agree with you Thor, Tony Luis is going to be the real deal this kid was and still is a very serious opponnent no matter who they match him with, He has a very good team and his dad is 100% I have meet him at national events when Tony was an Am, and this is a very big bonus for any fighter, I believe that Tony is in a class two steps above these guys you have mentioned,

im not exactly sure about the details but I have heard that arash has beaten luis in the am's at least a few times,like I said though I can't guarantee that.arash was a 5 time reigning canadian champ.

I know both fighters, Arash and Tony, and I remember them both well from the ams. They never fought, different weight classes altogether. They would have only been able to hook up at the nationals and that never happened. Arash was always a featherweight, and tony was 132.

An informed source
I know both fighters, Arash and Tony, and I remember them both well from the ams. They never fought, different weight classes altogether. They would have only been able to hook up at the nationals and that never happened. Arash was always a featherweight, and tony was 132.

ok that's for clearing that up for me,sorry bout the mistake,I think im thinking about pierre cote.

Cobra
Claggett, sick & tired of guys being built up because of money Mcuiness is smoke & mirrors like much of the payroll fighters of Canada.

What do you mean?