Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David Lemieux vs Hector Camacho Jr

I have to agree with you kamala. Paul Williams is a freak of nature. He is listed at 6'1 but seems taller and has 82inch reach. Lemieux only has 64 inch reach and would need a step ladder to hit Williams, plus as we know Williams will be punching back. I rembember when he fought Winky who has a pretty good reach at 74 inches, and all Paul did would move his head back 6inches and Winky would miss by a foot, and William fire off abundant of shots. Lemieux is a great prospect with a bright future but is not ready for a guy like Williams who would make Daivid fight every second of every round. We all know that David can punch like a mule, but we don't know if can take a shot or has the endurance to fight at the next level??? So let him take his time building up to it he just a kid.

David is the real deal Paul Williams has the body to box but has the heart to fight. When David hits him hard for the first time he will question himself. David in 5 rounds power is just too much.

Roddy Piper
David is the real deal Paul Williams has the body to box but has the heart to fight. When David hits him hard for the first time he will question himself. David in 5 rounds power is just too much.

Thats a big call for a guy who's biggest name on his victims list is Camacho Jr....... Power is nothing if it can't get to its target.

The guy fights 5-7 rounds a year.

They need a few guys like Naugler but who have some dancing feet under them. Someone that can get him some mutch needed rounds.

Camacho jr was a good start but he went to fast.

Howard Eastman might be a good start. Has a bit of a name. How about Bronco McCart?

John Duddy if they could get him.....

Ishe Smith?

For a risk Hassim Ouma?

But keep him away from the top until he gets some rounds.

Too bad he could not have an even busier schedule considering how short his fights are.

Hell even a bum of the month club like Marciano had.

More experiance and more pro rounds is what he should have.

Kamala
Roddy Piper

Thats a big call for a guy who's biggest name on his victims list is Camacho Jr....... Power is nothing if it can't get to its target.

Alvin Ayala wasn't a bad fighter, he hit Lemieux with a few hard shots that didn't phase him. I would like to see Lemieux fight outside of Montreal, Russ and Yvon have him fighting in a 14 foot ring, these slower fighters can't get away from that power.

Cryin Brains
Kamala
Roddy Piper

Alvin Ayala wasn't a bad fighter, he hit Lemieux with a few hard shots that didn't phase him. I would like to see Lemieux fight outside of Montreal, Russ and Yvon have him fighting in a 14 foot ring, these slower fighters can't get away from that power.

I agree.
Every potential fight so far has been carefully planned by David's management, they have done great.
Howard Eastman sounded good, def need a guy who will go some rounds at least.
Would love to see a Duddy fight, potential classic.

Hector was not impressed with his performance to say the least - i know David and GYM will not offer a rematch however I would like to find a similar fighter to Lemieux to face Hector here in Canada - any takers???

Contact me tammylynn2010@rogers.com

Serious request....

Try alphacare shannon
Contact me for that info..:)

Jckie Callen of the rub n tug..

And to show the genius our so called expert opinion of the so called manager in question....why even make mention of a rematch..lmao the guy got banged the f out..hard too that was a no joke KO.. hey Tammy don't worry about anybody at Gym turning down a rematch... I'm pretty sure Hector wouldent want one either lol..lmao
He got destroyed you fool...

Stick to watching the game on tv buddy..
U might get some kid fffed up..lol