Wedding Forum - Brought to you by WeddingFinder.com.au
Wedding Suppliers of Australia VIC NSW ACT QLD TAS SA WA NT

Home    

BROUGHT TO YOU BY
www.WeddingFinder.com.au

Welcome to our Wedding Forum, a place for couples to meet and discuss any aspect  of the preparation for a wedding. Feel free to post a question or message.

Note this forum is not a place for free wedding supplier advertisements - any obvious advertising will be removed unless information is deemed to be of general help to visitors. Any content that specifically names a supplier with intention to mislead or harm a suppliers reputation will be removed.This Forum is intended to help future Brides and Grooms in Planning their Wedding.  Any concerns can be reported directly to our webmaster. ENJOY!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silk flowers

Hello,
I would just like to ask for your opinions on silk bouquets.. I really want to keep my bouquet and apart from that I will be getting married in December and am worried that the fresh flowers wont last the day
What do you all think

Re: Silk flowers

Silk bouquets are lovely and there are some extreamly good quality around. Your fresh flowers however will stay great throughout the day even in the heat most Florists will allow for the heat. I recently did a wedding in feb and had a lot of fresh flowers that I had to put around a church and Reception venue. They lasted extreamly well. There are also Flower preservers around, they can preserve your bouqet in a frame for you and these look fabulous.

I love roses for my flowers in my wedding! Red and white or red and black. It is really a challenge to prepare for your own wedding but hey you're happy right so no problem! I was just looking around for wedding card making ideas that I can use for my invitations since I want to make it look more of a DIY wedding.

Silk flowers are very much used for the decoration purpose as the place looks nice and amazing. I have put such flowers at my drawing room inside the pot and it looks good.

I know of a great lady who does silk flower creations.
www.silkflowercreations.com.au They look absolutely fantastic. YOu can hire or buy them