Return to Website

538th Engineer Battalion Message Board

Welcome to the 538th Message Forum. This Forum is for all veterans and former members of the 538th Engineer Battalion to come together. This is for everyones use so please keep it CLEAN.

538th Engineer Battalion Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for buddys

looking for james mcintire served c.co camp same san 69-70 any info will help

Re: looking for buddys

Tony, These dog gone emails are junk to get in touch with folks. I'll keep an eye out for McIntire but if you can pass along a note to folks that the VFW here in Korat is working on the relocation of the Monument dedicated in 1968 to Friendship Highway joint effort. Pics of when it was new and/or the dedication ceremony would be great too. I was on the military.com site and someone was looking for a nurse at Camp Friendship and I hope I was of help to them! I don't forget things like people trying to find someone when the time comes to remember. I'm also looking for new members to the post to hit a goal by November to qualify the post for a free Life membership to lotto off to someone so if you know of anyone would you send them my way. I have some big dreams for serving the vets in Korat and its going to take a good team of people to make it a reality.
Sincerely,
Chappie Chapman, Adjutant
VFW Post 10217, Korat, Thailand

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

looking for james mcintire served c.co camp same san 69-70 any info will help