Return to Website

538th Engineer Battalion Message Board

Welcome to the 538th Message Forum. This Forum is for all veterans and former members of the 538th Engineer Battalion to come together. This is for everyones use so please keep it CLEAN.

538th Engineer Battalion Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anybody else stationed at Camp Sungwien, Thailand Company C?

I now have diabetes II and have filed a claim under agent orange, and need to know if there is anyone else who could help me with any information or pictures to prove my case. This has been extremely frustrating. They originally told me my records were burnt in a fire. They even replied at one time that they have no proof I was there !! I have given them tons of proof of being there, along with pictures, but doesn’t seem enough. Please help!!!

Thank you in advance

Re: Anybody else stationed at Camp Sungwien, Thailand Company C?

Hi my name is Ray Sizemore I think we served together in 1965. If we could correspond about your claim I would appciate it. My granddaughters email is sdmserrano02@gmail.com and I would love to see any pictures you may have.

Ray Donald

I was at Camp Sungwien 1966-1967 I would be interested in any information regarding health problems
of those who think they are related to their time at our camp.
Please reply to my email address: donpanel@gmail.com

Thank you
Don Pedicini

My father I believe served with you. My phone number is 517 242 6224.

I believe you may have served w my Dad. Please, call me at 517 242 6224.

His name is Evald Salmi.

I was there from Dec.1966 to Jan. 1977. I operated a road grader and bull dozer. Camp Sungwien was remote in the mountains of Thailand. Iam from Oklahome and proud to have served with my fellow veterans.

Hi my name is Ray Sizemore I think we served together in 1965. If we could correspond about your claim I would appreciate it. My granddaughters email is sdmserrano02@gmail.com and I would love to see any pictures you may have.

Ray Donald