Bravenet Web Forum

none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PCOS on Discovery Health Channel October 7 @ 9PM

Hi Everyone,

Please join me for the debut of my personal journey with PCOS on October 7 @ 9PM on Discovery Health Channel's new program Mystery Diagnosis. My documentary is part of a two part show and should cover about 30 mins of the show. I am so excited this is the debut of the program so, there should be a lot of people watching it.

This is a great opportunity to get together with your friends, family , co-wrkers and cysters to help teach abot how this syndrome truly affects a person's life. I know for myself this has been a long and difficult journey, especially when trying to explain what I go through to others.

I always say you can't understand it unless you live but hopefully this will bring others one step closer!

So, I will see you all on October 7 and hope the segment enlightens and supports the need for more PCOS Awareness.

BTW, keep your eyes peeled for my article in Woman's World Magazine this October. I am not sure what week it runs but, if you see it, pleae give me a shout so I can pick it up!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

All the Best,
Ashley Tabeling
PCOS Awareness Advocate
Join the campaign for Awareness - http://www.pcoscampaign.com

Yahoo IM: ashleytabeling