Create a Fairytale

Welcome to create a fairytale. Please remember to add to the fairytale after the last person.

Create a Fairytale
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The Lost Maiden

There are two different endings to the story:

Melissa waited until night came. The Blade was under her pillow. As the lights went out, Andrew appeared in the doorway. He walked to her, a half-smile on his face. "Sorry for how I acted this morn. But I'll make up for it." He kissed her cheek, and brought out from his pocket a tiny chest. He opened it, revealing a six-karat ruby ring. "Melissa, will you marry me?" he asked. Melissa stuttered, "Ye-N-Yes " "Great. I will make it like a dream come true." Melissa couldn't think of what to do...

ENDING #1
She wouldn't do it. She couldn't do it to him, make him suffer. She'd just have to face that he'd always be that way.

ENDING #2
4:54. She'd have to do it. She'd simply stab him with the Blade. She would have to. She looked at him in the other bed. Asleep. She reached for the Blade and began walking toward him. She raised the Blade and started to lower it. Suddenly he woke. Screaming. The Blade in his chest. Light flashed through the room. He reached for Melissa. "What are you... What have... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Melissa wanted to grab the Blade. The room was spinning. She couldn't feel anything. She instantly fainted...

Add on.