Create a Fairytale

Welcome to create a fairytale. Please remember to add to the fairytale after the last person.

Create a Fairytale
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Lost Maiden

Melissa woke up in a comfy bed. It was night, and all around she could see a beautiful palace. Two torches were burning, allowing Melissa to see the extremely attractive young man holding her in his arms. He said, "I'm Andrew. My hunting team found you yesterday morning. I brought you to my kingdom to make sure such a beautiful girl shouldn't die." Melissa coughed. "Thanks..." She saw a bowl of delicious looking fruit by the bed. Almost as if he'd read her mind, Handsome and Kind Andrew grabbed two oranges and handed her one. She bit into it and ate it contentedly. Andrew talked with her and spoke kindly. Soon Melissa and Andrew were in love, and she fell asleep as dawn approached. When she woke a bear entered on its hind legs. It carried a tray of delicious food: sweet cherries, warm cocoa, and a cupcake. He smiled as he set it down on the bed. Melissa was hungry and confused. "Where's Andrew?" The bear spoke, "He's... um... away for the day. He'll be back at sundown. I'll be here til then." Every evening Andrew came to Melissa and talked kindly with her until dawn, when he left and none could be seen but the bear. One night Andrew told Melissa she had fully recovered, and she was finally able to get out of bed. She got out of the bed, and Andrew helped her to her feet. He kissed her, and she asked, "Why do you dissappear during the day? Only that bear can I see while the sun is in the sky." Andrew replied, "That bear is me. I was put under a spell, that I'd take the form of a bear whenever the sun was up. The only way to break the spell is..." "Is what?" The sun was coming up. "I must go!" Andrew cast Melissa to the bed and fled the room. Melissa got up to chase him, but could not find him in the palace. She ran out to the court yard. The breeze blew a paper into her face. She looked at it:
DIURNAL TRANSFORMATIONS
Melissa was astonished, and read on:
*To end: Must stab the victim with Blade of Gotha.
Blade of Gotha? The picture showed a golden sword. She looked around. Then she saw it. The Blade. It was wedged inside a shrub. She pulled it out and ran into the castle. She only had to STAB Andrew. Wait, What! Stab him? He was her best friend. They practicly loved each other. He would stay alive but wouldn't it hurt him like heck! She had to choose. She could not even cause him the pain. Or she could and spare him the curse...

Re: Re: The Lost Maiden

There are two different endings to the story:

Melissa waited until night came. The Blade was under her pillow. As the lights went out, Andrew appeared in the doorway. He walked to her, a half-smile on his face. "Sorry for how I acted this morn. But I'll make up for it." He kissed her cheek, and brought out from his pocket a tiny chest. He opened it, revealing a six-karat ruby ring. "Melissa, will you marry me?" he asked. Melissa stuttered, "Ye-N-Yes " "Great. I will make it like a dream come true." Melissa couldn't think of what to do...

ENDING #1
She wouldn't do it. She couldn't do it to him, make him suffer. She'd just have to face that he'd always be that way.

ENDING #2
4:54. She'd have to do it. She'd simply stab him with the Blade. She would have to. She looked at him in the other bed. Asleep. She reached for the Blade and began walking toward him. She raised the Blade and started to lower it. Suddenly he woke. Screaming. The Blade in his chest. Light flashed through the room. He reached for Melissa. "What are you... What have... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Melissa wanted to grab the Blade. The room was spinning. She couldn't feel anything. She instantly fainted...

Add on.