Create a Fairytale

Welcome to create a fairytale. Please remember to add to the fairytale after the last person.

Create a Fairytale
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Fairytale 2

???????????

Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 2

(...going back a few replies B-4 "the end".......)

....the witch answered, "No, I am not the witch who cursed you with the look of your eyes. That was my evil sister".
She also told the wizened dwarf, "I can take away this curse if you only stop haunting the other beings of the forest". Since he was very wise, the dwarf agreed. He looked up and the witch was gone but he was in the middle of the twig party with the wood nymph, the water sprit, and many others.
Now that his curse was removed, he could enjoy talking with the others from the forest and found them quite enjoyable. However, the removal of the curse did not take away the fact that he still was a clumsy dwarf and tended to make a mess at every party he went to!
He bumped into the table and knocked over.........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 2

The entire leaf and sap cake! Everyone at the party turned and stared at him. They were angry! VERY angry! That leaf and sap cake was meant to be the main course at their feast that would follow the twig party. Now they were left with only side dishes! What was a feast without the main course? The wood nymph, in her rage, sent him away from the party and told him never to return!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 2

The poor dwarf was devestated. Here, he had just managed to find an end to his curse, and now he realized he had another curse on him! If only he wasn't so CLUMSY! The dwarf wanted to make reparation for the leaf and sap cake he had accidently ruined. I know, he thought, if I make another leaf and sap cake and bring it to the party, perhaps everyone would forgive me.

And so, full of sudden resolve, the dwarf straightened his shoulders and marched into the surrounding Cursed Forest to find the ingredients to a new leaf and sap cake.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 2

He knew he must follow a river to get the freshest sap and leaves from the most nourished trees that thrived by the river. The dwarf walked aways with his basket, gathering sap into jars and fresh green leaves. He walked into a portion of the forest he had never seen before. He looked around, and discovered himself to be lost! Judging by the sun, the feast was in two hours and if he didn't bring the sap and leaf cake, he may not have a chance at fixing what he had done. "Oh,me" he screamed. He sat and cried, and cried, and cried. Suddenly, he heard a splash from the river. He looked up to see a water sprite he had not seen before.
"Hello, sad one. My name is Delihla, water sprite of this forest. Who are you, dear one?" the sprite said.
"I be none but a poor, clumsy fool dwarf. My name be Harold. I thinked there was only one river sprite, Miss Delihla." the dwarf said.
"No, there are quite a lot. Ah, I have heard of you, Harold. You knocked a table at the Twig Festival. Why are you here, in my area of the forest?"
"I was looking to make another leaf and sap cake, Miss Delihla. How did you hear of little ole me?"
"Why, my sister, water sprite of your area, Daphne, told me. You have but little time to return to her area. For the festival is soon."
"Oh, I know. That's why I be crying, Miss Delihla. I'm such a clumsy fool. Wrecking everything, oh me!"
Harold began crying again.
"Stop, dear one. I can help you. I shall send a...

Re: Fairytale 2

...Moved way out into the
dark forest way past the small village. He shut out everyone, the reason was that all his family
and friends had been killed and he didnt want it to happen again so he didnt want to get close to people, but one day he was forced to go into the forest and buy some...

Add to this fairytale