Create a Fairytale

Welcome to create a fairytale. Please remember to add to the fairytale after the last person.

Create a Fairytale
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Fairytale 4

'So you want to have children?' whispered Heloise. 'I am not as I seem. I am a witch that help those who believe in the power of goodness. Do you believe in the power of goodness?' The young woman depressed about not recieving her baby walked away with more sadness, not believing in the power of goodness.
As the days, years, and months passed Heloise searched out those who believed in goodness. Her search was fruitless. When she thought all was lost, she came upon a village called Stonea.
The village had a pink glow. As Heloise approached the village(in her golden carriage) a man with a white beard and a grey cap stood along the dusty road. Heloise was curious, because he had such a silly grin on his face....

Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

so he made all the face he thought was funny After he finshed Heloise got so scared she ran of so fast that she got triped over by a rock. Then after that she still search for who belived in godness. Then she found one and she asked "Whatis your name.....the womaned anwer my name is....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

Sam then Heloise made a funny face . Sam laughed so much trears can out of her eyes . They both started to laugh with each other then Sam and Heloise saw something so scary that they fantied. Then when they wake up they told ever one we ssaw a monster it looked like a .....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

A monster that looked like a Dragon. A great winged beast with fire that burned like the gates of hell in his eyes that captured you in a trance. Sam and Heloise told the towns people of how they were lucky to make it out alive. After they told their story a towns lady was kind enouf to ofer them a room to stay in until tomarrow. The next day they returnd to the forest no sign of the great winged beast any whare until the amazing un expected happend........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

... a very big bird which they had seen before, but it wasn't a dragon beast, instead, it was a very big pigeon. Then Heliose and Sam were seemed very scared and confused, before the lady turned to be a very wicked and bad witch and said,"...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

Ive been chasing you all through theese woods for days and now ive finally cought you.i couldnt stand you two from the begining. walking on my land and after i think i scared you, i finally got you to leave.Here you come agin walking through my woods.Looking for the dragon beast, being intreged by it.well it isnt going to happen agin. she said wickedly. she raised her hands in the air. saying words that sam and heliose diddnt understand. and befor she could finish the spell........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

And before she could finish her spell, a smellly old man came asking the good witch for help. The wicked witch smelled the old man so stinky she couldn't cast the spell.She couldn't even cast the spell from smelling the the old man. Sam remembered he had....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

it was really good the only thing is ,it is not very long and is kind of boring.

it was pepper spray,and he spray`ed her and they help`ed the old maN
AND NEVER HAD ANEY MORE PROBLEMES AGIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 5

man that looks like a beast that have wings on his head., he also has four tiny feet and has a colorful hair.,[ .,they are shocked and at the same time afraid that almost their eyes popped out.,they also laughed because the monster looks like a clown and he's also disgusting.,yuck.,! as they are laughing
someone comes out of their mouth.,a big small anaconda that is tall as an ant.,
and then...

Re: Fairytale 4

the man said "will you discover dancing". " I will" said the witch.

Re: Re: Fairytale 4

(...to Haili...rule...not allowed to END fairytale...)!!
(to webmistress...i am a bit confused...who is the man now being spoken about?...and how did we get to him?...)

...the man said to Heloise the good witch and to Samantha the woman who believed in goodness, "Will you discover dancing with me?". "Yes we will", they said.
The man began to show them how to dance and they both found great pleasure in this fun thing they were doing.
Even though Heloise was used to being reclusive and puttering by herself in the forest, she said to the man that they should take this thing called dancing into the town, so the three started off to the town of pink color.
As they entered the town there were many people in the town square, but none of them seemed to have the spirit of goodness. The trio went to the center and began to dance their best and all the people quickly gathered around to see. The young children began to join right in with happy giggles and laughing.
Heloise, Samantha and the man could tell right away that goodness was beginning to fill the air, but one couple sat off to the side, sadly watching the children dance. Heloise went to them and said, "Do you not believe in goodness?".
The man answered, "I used to believe, but my wife and I wanted a child. She went to see a good witch once for help and when she returned, she was filled with sadness". "I have stayed with my wife these many years and filled our home with many good things and my heart with good thoughts, trying to keep my wife happy until our dying days".
Heloise began to smile at the man's obvious true love for his wife. She called Samantha and the man over and they quickly brought the couple into the square center to dance. As the couple began to dance and to smile, the large fountain in the town center filled up with brighter and brighter, glowing pink light...even brighter than when they had first seen the town's glow!
The good witch and her friends knew this was the town of everlasting goodness for which they had each searched, and so they decided to......

Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

So they decided to help the sad man and his wife. Come, ance with us tonight till dawn and when the sun rises you wife's wish for children shall come to be.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairytale 4

Heloise, Samantha, and the good man named Adam went took the couple to Adam's home, as it was the closest. The man was called Frank Buron and his wife was called Meridith. Adam entertained Frank while Samantha prepared a meal. Heloise sat in a room alone with Meridith and confessed she was the woman Meridith had come to earlier, the good witch. She explained the she could not grant her wish, as she was always sad about not having a child. She promised that if she could learn to have goodness and apprieciate what she had, she would be blessed with three triplets. The woman was overjoyed. Heloise left to sit in the main room with the others, but Meridith stayed to find her goodness by morning. Frank, from being with people of goodness, had found his on the way to the house. He was also excited about finding Meridith would be pregnant! He begged Heloise to let him go in there with his wife, but she refused. She said this was something Meridith must learn for herself and that if he went in there, they would have no children ever. He restrained himself and in the morning Meridith came out rubbing her belly. She was pregnant! Her husband and her hugged and kissed. They thanked the good witch over and over. They left to return to their home in the pink city. Nine months later on January 1, they had three beautiful healthy babies. There were all girls. They named them Elizabeth Heloise, Emilee Samantha, and Elaneor Frank.