ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hmmm what could it be

dream on tears , you got a long way to go yet , lmao

Hiya tears...well...the past is well in the past...along with a the ppl who came and went and caused desention amoung the ranks..all the ppl who stirred up **** and jealousy because they had to big stupid liars..am I right or am I right...nudge nudge... ..as far as the newsletter, i just wanted to give the rogues and myself some place to spek our minds about **** that happens in chat..and we have rights to our opinions just like everyone else.
Oh and about Merlin undressing you with his eyes..hasnt anyone told you I own papers on him? He is my property, I thought that was understood , so he is gonna have to be punished for any misbehavior like that!
Thanks for your words..that was v3ry nice of you...

well i have said it b4, i'll say it again... spades sucks and blows at the same time. as for wick and her newsletter...yeah, she's like that, always fresh, new an is never satisfied...and its nice to be owned, makes a guy feel good. and dont sweat it tears, iggie couldnt beat an egg, whip potatoes, or win a one man race.....greeks are special like that.

ohhhh merlin your in big trouble shall i tell her about last night mmhmm ill let you tell her you might want to have a lil talk with him he has been a bad bad boy!! and iggy your going down girl way down ima take u out u wait game on baby

Tears Baby!!! Glad to see that you made it to the site to post to us. I wuvs you too [;))] Thank you for being around to pester in the chat rooms...LMAO

uh...well let's see, last nite ? well wick and i were naked 30 ways from sunday..whoops, i mean we were at the library, yeah thats it. and i keep tellin you, iggie couldnt beat you with a ballbat(tho she told us that if you win, she's gonna try)but i did bring some ranch dressin this time

ah...its all making sense now.......

well you got a couple of weeks to try and take me down tears , and if you do take me way down i'm sure these's a certain fireman that would ran to my aid and lift me way up again. so have fun on trying , lmao and merlin , you better watch out cause in 2 weeks time you're in for it , hehehehehe

ok i really dont think im one of those ppl wicked because i still like ya all hehehe and hiya tears

well this thread went sour pretty fast.....