ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thanx

I too would like to say a big thanks to Wicked and Iggie for taking the time and Love for a fellow friend to point out the lies of one messed up woman. When Ch3vym4n came to me to tell me what Shirley said I was shocked that she would say such a horrible thing about scooby. I too have known him for a very long time. I told Ch3vy then that I didnt believe a word of it knowing the pack of lies she's tossed out about me IN CHAT namely CC11. Part of the reason ya'll dont see me in there anymore. Wasnt that I couldnt face and take care of the lies because I beleive I did. Anyways, I knew in my heart that Scooby wouldnt do that kind of thing. So Scooby where ever you are, if you are reading this we are behind you! We have your back and we will see that justice is served be it a kind letter like this for more ppl to see or be it in the form of letting others know in chat that SHIRLEY is not to be trusted she should have a big L for LIAR tattooed to her forehead!!!!!!! Thanks again for posting and bringing to light the truth in this subject. (((( HUGS ))))
K4t

Thank you guys for coming and posting about this subject on our forum. I have to agree with the two of you. I have know him for a while and I think he is telling the truth. I have had a few discussions with him and he seems to me to be a gentleman and very trustworthy. He has never been rude or vulger with me at any time and has always been very polite. I hope that everything works out and that he can get on with his normal life again. I also hope that this post will get alot of replies to show him that he has support among some good people online.

hey guys, please check out the newz page ( not to be confused with the newsletter) for a little thank you from us.