ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I apprecaite how after 7 months I'm STILL called a backstabber......****tard....whatever

It's been almost 8 months since I talked to anyone with a rogue pirates id in chat. I make a joking comment to a certain person and I'm called every name under the sun. I'm called backstabber?????? I'm the backstabber because I chose to talk to other people under a different id????I'm a backstabber because I "stole" YTunnel????? I'm a backstabber because I was the first one out of anybody to let family members know of people leaving the group???? I'm sorry I can't take back what I did....I can't take back what I said.....but just leave well enough alone.....I don't spend 24/7 looking at a computer screen and hold grudges on people....I don't sit on a computer 24/7 running 4, 5, or 6 different id's in a chat room spying on someone. I can see now why homie, ice, honeybee, and god knows how many other people left because of this. It's funny pooh, ki, and there's been other rogues that have at least said hello to me even though what was done. All I ask is if you don't wish to talk to me then don't...you guys have your YTunnel...you guys have your Elite....put me in the **** bin....Don't sit in cc11 making threats that my id is going to be stolen and my computer is going to be fried....I have tons of yahoo id's and I have tons of programs to prevent my computer from being fried...so all I have to say is BRING IT!!!!!

Re: I apprecaite how after 7 months I'm STILL called a backstabber......****tard....whatever

I have never called anyone anything. I treat people the same weather they are in the family or not. I may not be as close to people online that are not in this family but I do not treat them any differently either.

Re: I apprecaite how after 7 months I'm STILL called a backstabber......****tard....whatever

hey you backstabber. yea, you dog , how stupid can you be , if i wanted to spy on anyone i wouldn't have gone into chat with all my iggie names, learn what spying means , means that you are undercover not go in a room with every name that ppl know that is you . you make me laugh , what a joke , you chicken **** . you think that you are important enough that i give you the time of day , well NEWS FLASH , you are just stinking pus infesting the air around you. who the hell do you think you are, telling everyone in cc11 that and i quote you " +~_T0p_D0gg_~+: she's spies on us people " " +~_T0p_D0gg_~+: and she spies " and yea i did call you a backstabber cause you are one and i shall quote you what i wrote in cc11 cause unlike you i am not scared to mention the true things that were said so this is what i said "
g00f_g3t_0ff_m3: david i ain't a back stabber like you and don't need to spy on ppl like you do" btw everyone of the ppl you told that i spy on in there knew that it was me and they were all laughing at how stupid you are .
what else did you say in that post i did , that i spend 24/7 at the pc spying on ppl , well unlike you i got very good friends in there that will stand by me when every i need them . can you say the same for youself , guess not cause most know what you are all about. another thing you told ppl in cc11 that day and i quote you again " Th3_T0p_D0gg: I have been waiting to go off on her for a while anyways" you such a scarey excuse of a man cause when i told you that and quoting again "
~~:o)_iggie_:o)~~: david bbefore you stand there and say i put all these names in here learn the reason first , you stupid idiot , its for me to iggy out matt out of the room , and you go ahaed go off on me , i'm a big girl i can take it "" ~~:o)_iggie_:o)~~: so go off on me , let me see what you got to say about me "" ~~:o)_iggie_:o)~~: then i will get in dorie and she'll tell all what type of a person i am" and all you could say was "Th3_T0p_D0gg: POOF!!!!!""Th3_T0p_D0gg: ttyl everyone"and you left cause you know that there was nothing that you could say bad about me cause i had always been decent with you and helped you all i could . but you on the otherhand just lied about me and the rogue pirates.
what was the other thing you wrote , about threats of your name taken and pc fried , well here i go again , showing you up for the lier you are , going to quote all i said to you and what you had said , btw i got everything that was said cause i was clever enough to print screen as i knew that you would come up with lies , what an *******, lmffao."+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: well if you want to sit here and call me a back stabber iggie.....then how about I tell everyone of these people in here I know about how Merlin and Wicked...or should I say Tim and Angel stolle this id for the longest and I got it back" how STUPID can you be , yahoo took that name cause you were caught booting with it , it was taken for 6 months and don't try and play the injured party cause you know it and most in chat know it too .

"g00f_g3t_0ff_m3: please tell all why i got all these id's in here , make me laugh"
"+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: like I said....rogue pirates spy on people.....the bad pepople get fducked over"..............******* tell me when did we ever spy on anyone or tell anyone to spy on anyone , we only tell family members to watch out for certain ppl and not to get into drama which you always seemed to be doing , hmmm i wonder why , maybe to prove to yourself that you are a man silly me but how can you do that cause you ain't got no balls , you wrote the post aimed at me and didn't even have the guts to mention my name , jackass .
"+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: If I am so mich of a **** tard then tell me whey is it EVERYONE in this room know who the **** I REALLY am"
" ~~ )_iggie_ )~~: thats cause they don't really know who you are , and btw if the rogues really took your name you wouldn't have it right now"
"+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: so go get your lil **** buddies Tim and Angel""
+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: go on iggie
+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: GO ON
+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: talk **** to me and I do the same"

" ~~ )_iggie_ )~~: i am not like you running to my friends to cry on their shoulders "
"+~_T0p_D0gg_~+: well tell the allmighty TIM to take it then....I got 20 other "................there you go again showing the whole room how stupid you are.
as i told you before if the rogues could be bothered with you which we ain't you wouldn't have that name right now and were did i ever say anything about frying pc's , hmmmm i guess that its another lie of yours cause i got the proof that i never mentioned any frying but it seems that you must have fried some brain cells somewhere in your life if you can call it a life you are leading .
now i think i have showed you up enough and given some of my precious time to answering to your post now lets see what that stupid brain can come up with , more lies i guess cause thats all you know how to do

Hey ****tard... lets talk about why it is your are a worthless piece of **** backstabber, shall we? It has nothing to do with any of the things you named. It has to do with the fact that you are a halfwit and a morn. Why? Because you didnt have the balls to come to me and tell me you were even leaving, you chose to leave us by going into chat with a name for another crew. Then attack us in public without ever even telling us somthing was wrong. I fought to get you in to the crew because most had enough sense to see what a gutless weasle you were, but I chose to give you a shot because well thats the kinda person I am. All along I defended you when everyone was telling me you were talkin trash and sniffin around other groups. What did I get for my loyalty to you? You badmouthing me and my family in public chat. Did you think wee would just get over that? Did you think after enough time passed we would start playing buddy buddy in chat? Let me tell you one thing you DONT know about that pirates, we bnd over backwards until you wrong us, and we forgive alot but when you back us into a corner we are a force to be reckoned with. Until you do right by us you will be cursed in chat, believe it.
What you did was out right WRONG and GUTLESS, and no respectable, sensible group would have you.
For starters, backstabber, you need you stop teelling these bull**** lies about ytunnel or what ever the **** that was. Our pirates rarely ever use messy. So back off now...and surround yourself with those who like abuse, find a girl in a wheel chair to knock up and then abandon again..and leave us alone, lest we should decide were tired of your mouth.

David, its just plain and simple....you are a slimy lil ***** thats just not worth my time. But you just will NOT leave it alone. 1. If I wanted you "spied" upon, i would not have sent iggie in there in her names ****wad. I would have sent someone in there in a bot name so you and most of the others would have iggied them .....that leaves them free to sit there and watch your ******* do **** and you would be oblivious to it.(oblivious means without you being aware of what is happening). 2. Yes you did steal several proggys from us that were ours, paid for by our money, and given to YOU with the express agreement that you would never give them out, or take them to another group. YOU took them, YOU gave them to ppl, and YOU took another group name, with those proggys. 3. You can sit in any chat room you like and tell those bull**** lies of yours, but you know...just as well as we do that you came to us, told us you were not going anywhere, and the whole time you were with at least 3 other groups beggin for a name. Deny it all you like, I know the truth of it. You then LIED to a friend and "borrowed" a name to come to chat with....then after the TRUTH(that means what really happens, not the lame **** you pour out)came out, it was taken away from you by the owner. Then you tried to bring in a ally of ours against us and that failed miserably as well. 4. SO now, let me just say that if I wanted to LOCK your name...you would know it because I dont hide my ****. IF TOOk your names you would know, cause I would bring them in to chat, get your attn, tell you what was goin on, them disolve them permantly. And as for booting....once again, I will come right to where your slimy lil ass is and tell you thats is me, and just exactly why I am doing it. And b4 you go sayin more stupid ****, it will be you and you alone that I boot. Now i know you are going to deny what im saying....casue you are a punk ass ****** but let's just finish by telling what exactly and truthfully happened with your ex-g/f. Your handicapped, extremely sweet and nice ex-g/f. She came into our meeting room, during an meeting, and told us how you abused her, mentally and physically btw....and then after finding out you have gotten her pregnant.....abandoned her. So....how is that on us David ? Answer.....its not. And another thing you lieing sack of puss...NOT A SINGLE ROGUE THREATENED YOUR PC...so let's just keep that strainght. And as for comin to chat that day and specifically nameing wicked and I, or Angel and Tim as you like to say, you were 100% wrong there **********er. But as for now....if you dont just back the **** off us...you WILL regret ever ******* with us to begin with. Just take your lame ass to chat and forget you ever knew us....or face the music........

please bear in mind, master ****bot, that it was YOU who chose to come here and start this up.

And by the way david.....I was one of the MAIN ones that didnt trust your goofy lil ass, and didnt want you there. And it was I who actually did watch your silly lil ass.....and I that snatched your family names...with TREMENOUS pleasure I might add. So quit blameing people and own up to your deceit....PLEASE start your LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG journey to becoming a man.

i must say rogues...i love yall to death...lmao....dont let em get to yas guys.....

lol I just noticed this part "All I ask is if you don't wish to talk to me then don't...you guys have your YTunnel" the whole reason this started was he was whining in chat that we were ignoring him...

Have a little integrity david, have the balls to face the ppl you have problems with, leave your personal **** outta public chat, no one cares for your drama.

I have to add here too that you did abandon a wonderful lady that was indead confined to a wheelchair. Yes, you did get her pregnant and then leave her but not until after you abused her both physically and mentally. To me that just shows that you are a little boy that needs to feel big about himself by abusing others. It just made you look even slimier that you abused a wonderful woman that is wheelchair bound and left her on her own with nothing while she was carrying your child. You are beneath even the scum off the ******** I had treated you fairly when you were in this family. I have not spoken to you since you left and your sweet lady came and told me what was going on between you. She was crying and upset that she couldn't help you. This is the way you repay a woman who cared that deeply about you? You are the lowest form of human being I have ever meet in my life. I hope you rot.

I agree she was a real sweet person.

omg is that for real? he abused a woman in the wheelchair?? oh thats just totally ****ed up...... ok if this is true....then ya...i have no respect for someone that can do that....a woman in the **** wheelchair is helpless.....grrrrrrrr that just ****** my ass off

ok first off im sorry to say this but his ex ended up cussing me out after he left but that dont make it right for what happened to her but i let things go except for this i do have to agree with everyone in here for what all they said and if i knew ya was like this i wouldnt even think about talking to ya cause ya aint worth scum to me now for your ex i do really hope shes ok and have moved on to someone alot better then you

oh another thing i want to say in rogues defense....i have known them for a while now and i can honestly say...that all the times i seen them around me in the rooms and such....not once was ur name ever mentioned...or did they bad mouthed u to me.....just had to say that

I see he didnt have the nads to respond. Funny.

we are watching you..."cowboy"

passes wickie the looking glass...lmao

david this is honeybee why are you tellin ppl that i have been talkin to you in pm and that i am saying this or that when you know **** well it is not true i have keep my mouth shut and out of things for a long ass time but enough is enough. STOP GETTING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BS.

lmao now his so called homies are back stabbing him! It Brings tears to my eyes...hes such a Mc****burger!