ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
saying hi

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to the ones that know me,and I wanted to say that im sorry about what happen, my computer crashed and I didnt have any money to get it fixed and still dont, but I borrowed this one. I hope we can still be in touch because I do miss you. I know that you could not let me stay in the family because I never came to meetings but I want you to know I dont hold anything against you, it was my fault. Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!! love harley

Re: saying hi

Well i think we just figured you didnt want to come back. We all have had times whn our pc;s go out, we all find a way to let someone know we are still around. But Im glad to know you are ok and around. Get in touch with me and we'll talk. wicked@roguepirates.net

OMG shes alive , harley good to see that you still live . we were all worried that something happened to you . please keep in touch , i still have you on my msn . my pc is on line 24/7 unless its down. missed you sweety.

Im so sorry you guys thought that, If i ever get trouble again give me a phone number I could call to let someone know whats going on, and i would never just leave i love you guys too much to do that, you are going to have to make me leave.