ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hubby surgery

Hey my family, I want everyone to know that my hubby will have surgery on his foot tuesday 6th, they told us that the doctor will have to take bone from his hip to fix his foot, and he has to be off his foot for 2 weeks, he cant do nothing but go to the bathroom, he has to keep his foot above his heart for 2 weeks. I have taken a weeks vacation from work so i can be home with him, if i seem to be depressed its cuz im very scared of this surgery, i'm not sure if i will be able to attend any meeting starting the 6th until the 14th of july, I will be moblie if anyone needs to contact me, I will miss you and try to hurry back as soon as i can. I love you all

Re: hubby surgery

harley we will have you and your hubby in our prayers. and thank you so much for letting us know
we love you > <

Harley I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope it all turns out for the best. Take care of yourselves and hurry back to us as soon as you can

harley my prayers and thought will be with you and your hubby. Hope everything goes well. love you all > <