ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pooh thinking of you sis

pooh i`m thinking of you sis my prayers are with you i hope you get well just want you to know i love you

Re: pooh thinking of you sis

I agree cam ...pooh if you see this i hope you know we all love you and want whats best for you..ive been thinking of you alot and miss you tons. Please let me know f there is anything i can do for you.

and one more thing pooh sis you know i`m always here for you day or night 24/7 you have been there for me thru my hardest times and thank you i love you sis your the greatest keep your chin up sis i wish i could come there and give you a big hug but one day i will again loves ya sissy

thank you cam sis and wickie love you all and im so happy your all here for me. i will let anyone know if there is anything they can help me with but right now it is things i have to work on myself ...love you all

pooh i love you very much. i am thinking of you all the time please if you need to talk or anything let me know. i am here. > <

pooh, i am really glad you are doing a lil better now, and i am glad the kids are feelin better about it to. but if you are wanting a ear(or a shower)well then you know where to come to.... . but till then you are still in my thoughts. be good you lil