Salcha Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meeting today

For all you awesome salcha seniors and associates, there is a meeting today at 7pm at the senior building. Remember to join it is only $10 a year and that gets you a news letter and fun throughout the year. If you know of anyone who would like to join you can bring them with you. They have to be 18-49 associates and 50+ to be a senior. Your ideas are wonderful. Looking for a assistant president and treasurer. I may step down as secretary because I am the pulltab lady now. Don't forget we are having our garage sale on July 19-21 at the senior building and if you come today to the meeting you can buy something for we have it set up except for clothing. If you have anything to donate you can bring it with you or leave it on the porch. Anyone looking to buy wood from the seniors, it is $75 a cord, you cut and it is dry good wood. We need to dicuss the bingo/dinner, picnic tables/firepit, and other things so please attend if possible. Please pass this on or call your friends and family. Bring them with you. Jenny, I want to thank you for your donation and taking the garbage to the dump for us. And for those of you who have donated, thank you so much. You are all awesome!!! See you at 7PM! 378-4963 or 488-5802