Return to Website

Yee OLD Numplumz Forum

This forum is now Defunct try our newer, quicker if a bit dull version HERE

Yee OLD Numplumz Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1-888-805-1752 Can I contact Facebook to recover my account? # QuickHelp!

How do I get in touch with Facebook to recover my account?
Contact Facebook by phone by calling 1-888-805-1752 to speak directly to a fan support representative. Press #1 for ticket issues or #2 if you have general questions. Fill out the email form when you're having issues logging into your account or are unable to find tickets that you ordered.

How can I contact Facebook to recover my account?
Yes on Facebook Call{1-888-805-1752} To contact Facebook to recovery my account .Firstly, Go to the Facebook Help Center on the platform’s by visiting the website on your mobile. By clicking on the “Help& Settings” section related to "Login & Password". Look for the option that best describes your situation, such as "Recovering a Hacked or Compromised Account". Click on it to proceed.

Step 1: Go to the Facebook Help Center
Visit the Facebook Help Center on your web browser. You can access this by typing in the URL "https://www.facebook.com/help/"at calling 1-888-805-1752.

Step 2: Select "Report a Problem"
Initiate the Facebook Help Center page, navigate to the "Report a Problem" section. Click the button below, select the event you want to talk to us about, hit the 'Chat' button.

Step 3: Choose "Something Else"
When prompted to choose an issue category, select "Something Else". This will allow you to describe the problem you are experiencing in detail.

Step 4: Explain the Issue
In the text box provided, explain that you are unable to access your Facebook account and need assistance in recovering it. Be sure to include any relevant information, such as your email address or phone number associated with the account.

Step 5: Submit the Form
Once you have provided all the necessary information, click on the submit button to send your request to Facebook.

Conclusion:
To contact Facebook Customer Service, you can call +1-888-805-1752 or 1-888-805-1752. Additionally, you can visit the Facebook website and use their online chat support or email support options. What information do I need when calling Facebook?
https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/eec0ec6a-74f5-ee11-a73d-002248b2f5e0