Vertex - Dethecus
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Absences/Not Playing WOW Post

Post all your messages about being absent and such here.

Accounts and such

Accounts and such

Does anyone know if its possible to temporarily cancel your account without losing you characters? And if so how long can you do it for?

~Nicholas

Re: Accounts and such

Re: Accounts and such

I THINK you get 90 days if you close the account and later reopen it; I don't know if this 90 days protects your account name and characters or just your characters; pretty sure this is covered on the community site under "account management"

good luck!

I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Well the move is finally over and I should be getting my new laptop today or tomorrow which means I should be back on WOW within the month.. you know that first install takes forever!!
Anyways.. can't wait to see you guys again in game and to mess up some BWL/Rag!! NUH!

Re: I'm Back!

Re: I'm Back!

sepan yay<3<3<3

Gone for a while!

Gone for a while!

Yo guys! Hows it going? Well, my comp picked up a mysterious virus a week ago so I havent been able to get on WoW, did a whole bunch of junk on it. I still will not be on for a while, I'm moving so Ive got to get everything packed up and stuff. Also, my subscription is cancelled this month, because i didnt wanna waste $15 when im not gonna be playing, so hopefully Ill be able to get back soon. Sorry about this on short notice, GL in MC and please tell me you can kill rag when i get back!

<3 Razorhorn

Whoa its Offal

Whoa its Offal

As many of you know I have been experiencing major computer problems whenever I try to play WoW. I have decided to scrap my computer and just buy a whole new one, should be here next week.

out for a week

out for a week

See you guys when I get back from vacation. Probably tues after next.

Recent Absence

Recent Absence

Sorry about my unnotified lack of attendence in raids since last Thursday. My best friend's Dad has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I have been pretty tied up with RL stuff envolving that. My drunken self still found time to post random messages though. I hope to be back raiding with you guys again sometime this week. Goodluck guys, hope to see you soon.

Recent Absences

hope everything is well! see ya when ya get back!

Re: Absences/Not Playing WOW Post

i am going through a relocation/layoff ... so i am going through some schadule changes .... i probably will be on after 9pm