Do You Believe In Ghosts? Honestly...??

Do You Truly Believe In Ghosts?

Please Post Your Replies....

I Would Like To Know What You Believe.

I Will Tell You My True Ghost Story

After I've Received Enough Replies...

Fabian Trahan

Email   fabiano7@hotmail.com   Website
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Honestly...??

hallo zusammen ja ich glaube denn ich habe zur zeit einen geist im haus dieser sitzt in der zwischenwelt fest und weiß nicht einmal das er tot ist er meint das haus welches unser ist sei seins und ich kann nur sagen es ist nicht leicht mit solch einem geist zu leben weihrauch hat ihn noch nicht vertrieben versuche es jetzt mit kampfer
soviel wie ich weiß sollte der tote im alter von 24 von seinem bruder umgebracht worden sein dies teilte er uns auf band mit sein name ist patric das band habe ich vorhanden.

Email  

hello I believes in spirit we has at present one in the house us completely beautiful in fear and frightens leads which the bad is by our fear strengthens it it means itself it would be to be house in which we to live this spirit lives in between world and white not even which he is not dead he became in the old by 24 years of its brother murdered like that its words the words are on bound to hear we to have tries the spirit with weihrauch to drive out however without success now to want we it with more kampfer to try the worst find I which one anybody has with which one talk can everyone does not believe how we to spirit

Email  

Yes I truly believe in ghosts. I have had far to many encounters over the years with the spiritual realm that I don't just believe in ghosts.....I KNOW they exist just as surely as you or I do!

Thanks!

I tried not to, but everytime I convince myself they don't exist, they make a believer out of me.

Thanx Dan And Everyone Else For Your Replies!

Everyone Else Who Visits Here: I More Than Welcome Them
To Post Their Opinion About Their Belief Or Non-Belief In Ghosts!
Fabian Trahan

I believe in ghost cause i've seen them... i've lived in a hanuted house for many years and i still have 2 following me around... (ghosts that is)....

i have the shadow ghosts and well one ghost that likes ******* me off by throwing off my pillows from my couch and throwing anything mine on the ground basically *lol* so ya there's lots of ghosties here on earth...

VC

Email   YAHOO- victoriaceleste20  

Yes I do believe in ghosts. I had a ghost encounter in 1990. I was at a party when I happen to look at the wall next to the door of a friends house when I saw what looked like a full shadow of a womans head. I looked around to see if it was anybody's shadow. I tried to figure out who's head it was, but everyone moved around and the head stayed where it was. Then I learned that the place was indeed haunted. So I do believe in ghosts. Oh, I also love the site.

Email  

Yes I definitely believe as I lived in a haunted house for 2 years. Too many things happened there to write down here. Had to finally leave there in the middle of the night when it (or they) tried to harm my baby.
Thanks for a great site Fabian.

Email  

Thanx Audrey For Posting Here.

Yours Is A Remarkable Story...

I Am Glad That You And The Baby Were Unharmed.

Fabian

Without a doubt I believe. I was in the Mortuary business for many years and have seen and heard things not of this earth as we know it. I have as well captures from cams I watch regularly. Hey Fabian, that Carrosel is right-on

Email   OhBlingBling  

Thanx Darci For Posting Here!
The Mortuary Business??
How Wicked!

I personally believe in ghost. I have had numerous encounters with spirits of all kinds. I consider myself as what some may call a "sensitive". I am currently researching more about my ability to better myself and others who may not know how to use their gifts. I have been in the field researching haunted places and have caught very interesting things. YES I do believe.

Email   midnightmystchic  

Hello Fabian,
Yes i believe i have numerous stories to tell.
Jean/bluejams

Email   bluejams2002@hotmail.com  
My Real Ghost Story Revisited

And... I Do Believe. Here Is My Story Again

For Those Of You Who Missed It:

I Began My Quest To Search Out Spiritual Phenomenon At Age 8 In 1976. I Lived In An Huge Old House Outside Of Pierce(ElCampo), Tx. While Taking A Bath In One Of Those Large Bath Tubs With The Feet And All, Near The Blindspot OF My Left Eye, I Happened Upon The Image Of A Small Girl About My Age Staring At Me From The Vanity Mirror Hanging About 10 Ft Away On The Bathroom Door; I Was "Petrified" At First Just Sitting There Trying To Figure Out What The Hell Was Staring At Me, Was It My Reflection?? No... It Was Ever So Slowly Moving Towards "Me" In The Mirror... My Curiousity, However, Eventially Gave Me The Courage To Finally Turn To Face This Mystery: It Vanished! I Decided To Keep This To Myself At First To Avoid Redicule...
I Quietly Went To The School Library And Researched Old Local Newspapers On Micro-Fiche And Found The Answer: In The 1940's The Daughter Of A Mr. Pierce Had Slipped And Fell Hitting Her Head In A Bathtub And Drowned In What I Later Learned Was The Upstairs Bathroom Of His First Mansion: Our House!! I Have Tried For Years To Relocate This Information To No Avail, But What I Read Then Was Enough To Convince Me That All The Noises In That House DID Have AN Expaination....
BECAUSE OF THAT: I BELIEVE.

"If You Eliminate The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Fabian Pierre Trahan

Email   fabiantrahan@yahoo.com   Website

ghosts do not exist. the souls of dead people do not wander. the devil doesn't want you submitting to Jesus Christ so he decieves you by having his demons take on the form of dead humans to mislead you into thinking you can have life after death without Jesus Christ.

yes i do believe have numerous stories to tell, blue/jean

Then Jean: If You Do Have Numerous Stories To Tell

It Would be An Honor For You To Share Them

With All Of Us Here, Sweetie!

Fabian

Yes i do and i belive my bedroom is haunted. cool but freaky! do you want to know my story?

Email  

i would love to share some of the stories i have that have gone on since i was a child, . ok how do i go about this???? hm........ when i was a child my parents bought the home my father still lives in yet to this day here in indiana, they did not know of any going ons in the house when they bought the home, i can remember hearing creepy noises in the hallway on the upper floor when nobody was up.
what started all of it we had found a rope hanging in the basement like someone had hung themself,well years later my moms friend told her the house they lived in was her home when she was a child and went on to tell my mom of the story of someone had hung themself in the basement and was found hanging there.
they had cut the rope and never removed it so my mom finally did but strange things always were going on, i have pics of ppls i had taken pics at the house and somehow either an orb, brightlight, or streaks show up in the pics just email me and i would love to show u the pics of this.also this spirit loved to push me down the stairs luckily i never got hurt.
i havemany other stories to tell u about my own visitors we have here at my own house that visit a lot in fact my daughter has an EVP of someone walking like they were on a wooden floor and the problem is i have all carpeted,and in the EVP u can hear like someone trying to say hello. well if interested in more just let me know cause i believe they love to even visit me in dreams too.
thanks fabian for all jean/bluejams
addy is bluejams2002@aol.com or bluejams2002@hotmail.com

Excellent!!

Jean And Danni:
Post As Many True Stories Here

That You Want To!

That Is What This Discussion Is For Ya'll.

Fabian

happy halloween 2004!

Yes indeedy, feed the needy!

I am a seer of shadows, and both my partner and I are Clairsentient.

We are a Ghost Research Group based in Morristown, TN. The weather is bad here right now, but we will continue investigations as soon as the weather clears up. Our site focuses on personal accounts and investigative reports. However, we have visitor submissions as well.

If anyone would like to join us on an investigation, please leave me a message with YM, or email us at thegspot@charter.net

Rone "Big SeckC" Smith
Co-Founder TGSGR
The G Spot Ghost Research

Email   big_seckc_soopah_nerd   Website

i belive in them because ive have seen one and no one believes me

Yes i believe as have seen one, my house has got ghost's in it, and i have some very good pic's too prove it, i love your site so keep up the good work, Barry

Yes,i believe!many years ago i lived in an very old house here in good old germany.one evening a friend of mine came for visit and she has seen him too.he stood in the door and waved with his right hand.he looked friendly and his clothes looked like he lived in the 17th century.he opened his mouth like he want to tell something but then he disappeared.

Email  

Britta:
That is a remarkable story!
Thank you for sharing it
It is really cool, especially when you
see one that is dressed in period clothes
of their era of life...
Please come back to visit anytime
Fabian Trahan

Fabian,

I absolutely believein ghosts, I didn't until I moved into my home and began experiencing weird things. Objects moving around, strange footsteps that caused me to dial 911 on more than one occasion, and getting chewed out by the sherrifs office after the third or fourth one. Then my kids told me that they see an older lady watching them in their bedrooms, the list goes on. Thanks for a great site!

Ruby

Email  

No.
There is no such thing as ghosts.
People's minds play tricks on them.
People have incredible imaginations.

Once someone is dead, they are dead.

It isn't good to be superstitious.
It is like all of the fools and suckers who give money to the psyhic hotlines, or palm readers, or for that matter, shyster religious preachers.
That stuff is for fools and suckers.
Unless of course, you just believe in this stuff just for fun.

That is a good point on a good foundation of certainty.
Yes there are people out there that will take advantage of what you choose to believe in.
Take God for instance:
Look at all those charlatans like Jim and Tammy Fae Baker, Jimmy Swaggart, hell all of those Tv evangelists are out for the same common denominator:
Money.
I think that the belief in ghosts used like in the above statement is bull**** too!
A fool and his money can be soon parted, but if you choose to believe in whatever you believe:
Well that should be free.
That was a great reply and I totally respected your candor and belief!
Fabian Trahan

NO, I do not believe in ghosts I've been tracking so called ghost storys here in Delaware and surrounding areas. I have a-ton of pics and videos showing so called ghosts I've taken myself but untill I see a Ghost and experance it! Nope no such thing. Most of pics are fake and laim. Show me a ghost and I'll shut my mouth. So in other words no I do not believe in ghosts I believe in Death and then thats it! Email me SinisterMotorsports@comcast.net

Email  
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com