Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: hello,

That's so funny ! Um excuse me Mary-Kate & Ashley? Can u spell? You seem to have a lot of mistakes! Oh yes and umm you must have a lot of spare time leaving messages in Message Boards & Tag Boards! Since you have so much time why not check out all our sites and leave messages there to?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Mary-kate and Ashley...did u check out my site 2?

Replying to:

hello,there great site Gina

We can tell you work really hard on it,we love itKeep up the hard work we give you a & a great job!! check ours out if you haven't seen it before its www.olsentwins.com We been so busy thats why we haven't update it lately,be we do love are fans so much!!oh,yeah just so you know Robert &our webmaster had to check out this site to see if this was ok,for us to visited before we check it out,but they let us on they said it was kewl that we could go on just be saved!!So we got on hereyeah!! but we can't stand 4 longsorry about this long sorry about usWe just don't have very much to said!!oh,will we g2g now talk to ya latter bye!!

Love ya!! MKA

Re: hello,

16 year old girls can spell! I know norvegian 13 year olds that can spell better English than that! It`s pathetic to pretend to be M-K and Ash! Besides it makes me angry! Every MKA page I go to there is somebody pretending to be them!

Replying to:

hello,there great site Gina

We can tell you work really hard on it,we love itKeep up the hard work we give you a & a great job!! check ours out if you haven't seen it before its www.olsentwins.com We been so busy thats why we haven't update it lately,be we do love are fans so much!!oh,yeah just so you know Robert &our webmaster had to check out this site to see if this was ok,for us to visited before we check it out,but they let us on they said it was kewl that we could go on just be saved!!So we got on hereyeah!! but we can't stand 4 longsorry about this long sorry about usWe just don't have very much to said!!oh,will we g2g now talk to ya latter bye!!

Love ya!! MKA