Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey!

I have some spare time on my hands and I was curious to look at the sites about Mary-Kate and I. Thank you so much to all of our fans for supporting us and standing by us when Mary-Kate was in trouble. We just got back from a photoshoot in Germany for the "La" Magazine. We have been there for a few days and we just got back to classes at NYU. Mary-Kate is in the kitchen cooking Quesadillas YUMMY! HEHE! I know you guys don't believe I'm Ashley because of all of the fakes out there, but to you all who do believe I am: Thank you for all the support over the years! From the time we were young untill now! You all have no idea how much we love and appreciate our fans!
xoxo,
Ashley

Re: Hey!

Hey Mary-Kate and Ashley! Hope to see more movies in the future! Just wondering if you have ever met Natasha Henstridge?! She is from my home town! Hope to see more posts from you soon gurlies! and Way to go on your success! You both work for it and you deserve it all!!
Luv
-Sarie~

Re: Hey!

I am a big fan of yours but i know your not the real ashley. if you are e-mail me.