Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

yes we were from america.susan gaskin sounds familiar.doug(my brother who is a year older than me.)would most likely know most of these people.would you have any other information on people like paul nash, peter kenny, martin thomas, david hodges, chris lawrence or david richardson just to mention a few.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I went to Bourne in 74 and 75. I was in Warrander. Were you and your brother originally from America? Class mates were Stephen Nichols, David Jones, Steve Garner, Tony Knight, Alison Herbert, Susan Gaskin, Claire Riley.

Replying to:

anyone from bourne 74-78

Re: Re: Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

Ironically, my family moved to America in 1975, and I lost contact with everyone. Alison Herbert, Susan Gaskin and I used to walk to school with you and Doug occassionally. It's been 10 years since my last visit to England, and that was the last time I spoke with Alison. Have you visited America since leaving? I live in Noblesville, Indiana, and we are in the middle of suffering from record breaking low temperatures. Good luck with your search for other classmates.

Replying to:

yes we were from america.susan gaskin sounds familiar.doug(my brother who is a year older than me.)would most likely know most of these people.would you have any other information on people like paul nash, peter kenny, martin thomas, david hodges, chris lawrence or david richardson just to mention a few.

Replying to:

I went to Bourne in 74 and 75. I was in Warrander. Were you and your brother originally from America? Class mates were Stephen Nichols, David Jones, Steve Garner, Tony Knight, Alison Herbert, Susan Gaskin, Claire Riley.

Replying to:

anyone from bourne 74-78

Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

i was in warrender some of the names said seam famileri left in 80 some of my class liam warren colin soul clive wilson debbi strudwick cristine knight and a good freind who i herd left us peter crook

Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

I know these names. i was in Haughtrey (green) are there any photos of the old school around ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

Hawtrey you donut

Re: looking for people/bourne 74-78

I was at Southbourne during these dates with Paul hampson, stuart Hoare, david Williams I went out with Sue Gaskin. I knew an american lad called Doug Pearson ?