Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Bourne 1964 - 1971

I attended between 1967 and 1973. Now living in Milton Keynes and working in the ODPM in Victoria. Support Blackburn Rovers in spare time.

I remember Martin Beech, Roy Hogg and Mark Atkins- but I bet no one rembers me. Anyone around from the Geography field visit to Betws-y-Coed in 1972?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I did, I did. Along with Denise Murphy, Val Gill, Madaline Merrick, Geraldine Davies to name a few.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Anybody out there that attended twixt 64 and 71?

Re: Re: Re: Bourne 1964 - 1971

Hello Brian,

I certainly remember you & to the best of my knowledge i believe you resided in Shenley Avenue or a road off it i seem to recollect that you had fair hair & wore glasses & that your ambition was to be involved in either Film Making or Sound Recording, did you ever achieve that goal ?

I left BSM in 1970 & after leaving & starting employment in Victoria Road Eastcote/Ruislip Borders i had nothing to do with the school except on one occasion i did return to visit after around leaving within 18 months/2 years & that was that,

I have been living in Weybridge Surrey for around 11 years with my partner Susan, We had had enough of Uxbridge & moved South of the River Thames & are enjoying it, Anyway enough from me,I wish you well & look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Robert {Bob} Mayhead.