Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where have all the wrinkleys gone?

Three old pals found. Norman Emblow, Martin Speakmaster and David Barratt. Where are all the other class mates of ours that left the Bourne School in 1951, especially those in Class 4a? The school was fairly new then!!!!!!

Re: Where have all the wrinkleys gone?

cliff,sorry but i dont remember you,but the name norman emblow does ring a bell,
Ileft in 1951,if you remember the top class was mixed ,the second was all girls,the third class ,my class, was all boys.i am still in touch with trevor price,he is in touch with some of the other boys. regards .

Re: Re: Where have all the wrinkleys gone?

HI MARTIN,JUST A NOTE.I WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS TREVOR PRICE.AND LEFT SCHOOL IN 1951 ,MAYBE WE SAW EACH OTHER AT SCHOOL.I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND I VISIT THE RUISLIP SITE EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS.MY NAME IS MARTIN SPEAKMASTER

Re: Re: Re: Where have all the wrinkleys gone?

sorry martin can t recall you, mind you these days my memory is not that great.Afew more names to think about George brown,keith sturgiss,brian langley.
trev s youngest lives and works in NEW YORK,at the airport
regards .