Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old Friends

Wow, many a time I wondered where you got to. Lost track when you were in Aussie. Still keep in touch with Rich Braby (he lives in Perth!!), Rich Bourke, Kim Sharkey, Carole Barnes and a few others. Do let us know where you are now and what you are doing!! Wow!! Its been 30years!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Elaine LEwis looking for anyone who remembers me or do you remember these people (maggie Kew, Ann Spiller, Deb Hawkins, Chris Simmons, Michael & Terry Fraser). IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE FROM MY PAST.

Hi Elaine, Its been so long, hope you are well and you have had a great life in Australia. I can only remember a few names apart from the ones Maggie mentioned. Here's a few more, Angela Jeffries, Diane Jeffery, Carol Barber, Kevin & neil Howson, Bob Govier, David Anderson, Lorraine Felstead, Debbie Holland,Debbie Cook, Yvonne Hill, Carolyn Hill, Sue webb, Sue Irwin, Denise Brady, and now as it did at school, my minds gone blank!! I would love to hear from you.

what about the windmill then?