Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Carola

In the early 70s I had a girlfriend called Carola Wilding, she used to go to Bourne school.

I left England to come to South Australia and unfortunatly lost contact with Carola.

Anybody know of her? or her whereabouts?

Please, Please contact me.

Bill.

Re: Carola

I remember her - but sorry, have not got the faintest idea where she might be. A bit of a loose cannon if my memory serves me right!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In the early 70s I had a girlfriend called Carola Wilding, she used to go to Bourne school.

I left England to come to South Australia and unfortunatly lost contact with Carola.

Bill.

Re: Carola

Wern't you married back then at that time???

Replying to:

Bill.

Re: Re: Carola

Yep, sure was Elaine, as you would know. You being an expert on infidelity with heaps and heaps of experience.

This whole exercise was to try to establish contact with someone who was a special person in my life and to try to find out how her life has turned out, but seeing as I have only managed to attract a maggot such as yourself it seems as though I will use other more reliable resources and leave kiddies corner to you.

I would not think that you would reply to this as I know how hard it is for somebody such as yourself to be able to put more than two words together, so slide back into the dung heap or the abortion bucket that you have crawled out of and stop being such a waste of space in this overcrowded world.

Replying to:

Wern't you married back then at that time???

Replying to:

Bill.