Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
desperately seeking Linda!!!

Hi to you all

I am in search of Linda Williams. I have found her name in the Bourne School Alumni, so I know she is still around somewhere. If anyone is a full member of that particular site could they e-mail her for me and ask her to contact me. She is in the class of '71 of the Alumni. I would be most grateful for your help as I am in Australia and have difficulty in fully registering on that site. your in anticipation

Paul

Re: desperately seeking Linda!!!

I will do this for you,

28/06/02

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi to you all

I am in search of Linda Williams. I have found her name in the Bourne School Alumni, so I know she is still around somewhere. If anyone is a full member of that particular site could they e-mail her for me and ask her to contact me. She is in the class of '71 of the Alumni. I would be most grateful for your help as I am in Australia and have difficulty in fully registering on that site. your in anticipation

Paul

Re: Re: desperately seeking Linda!!!

Hi Linda

Thankyou for taking the trouble to reply to my pleading e-mail. I have however, been in contact with Linda. She wrote to me a few days ago. I'm sure I know you as well but just cannot place the name with a face. have you had much success contacting people or being contacted. I don't know if the e-mail is as popular over there as it is here. Almost everyone here uses the e-mail on a regular basis. Is it that people just don't want to talk to me or could there be another reason. I really do appreciate your offer to contact Linda for me and maybe (we haven't been in contact for about 30 years)something I did not need to be reminded of!!!!

Thankyou again

Paul (Gilts)

P.s. Feel free to write to me with any info on people and places in the Eastcote Ruislip area. Thanks, again!!!!

Replying to:

I will do this for you,

28/06/02

Replying to:

Hi to you all

Paul